Massive wave of anti-Obama sentiment in Egypt

That the world is finally seeing The Obama for what he is instead of what they want him to be? Yes.

The military coup in Egypt shows that “the Obama administration has thoroughly failed when it comes to handling the post-Arab Spring revolution,” Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen tells Newsmax TV.

“They've bet on the wrong folks time and time again,” the Florida Republican tells Newsmax in an exclusive interview. “Many of us in Congress were saying: ‘Guys, look at the Muslim Brotherhood. This is a group that's going to take over — and it's not going to be what you think.’”

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ro.../513343?s=al&promo_code=1410E-1#ixzz2Y5I2MzxO

My favorite:

"Obama you jerk, Muslim Botherhoods are killing the Egyptians so how come they can guarantee you the security of Israel.

Hey Obama, your deal with the Muslim Botherhood is unsuccessful.

Obama you idiot. Keep in mind that Egypt is not Muslim botherhoods and if you don't believe that go and see what's happening in Tahir Square."

Incredible. I was just reading an article in the paper about a local couple visiting Egypt while this is going on. The wife went out to take pictures of the people and they surrounded her, shaking her hand and hugging her- telling her how much they want their country to be like ours.

But yeah...I guess that's all the niggrah Obummer's fault too, huh?

I SWEAR TO GOD...IF YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG RACISTS ARE SO HELLBENT ON THIS COUNTRY FAILING WHY DON'T YOU QUIT YAPPING AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

YOU WANT THE PRESIDENT DEAD, MAN UP AND DO IT!!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Hedge#Profile

ero Hedge was founded in January 2009.[1] Posts are signed "Tyler Durden," a character in the Chuck Palahniuk book and movie Fight Club,[2] reflecting the news site's activist posture.[1] Despite speculation that "Tyler Durden" is a pseudonym of Daniel Ivandjiiski,[2][3] who was penalized for insider trading in New York in September 2008,[

Egypt: Demonstrators Denounce US-Muslim Brotherhood Alliance

Check out these anti-Obama posters in Cairo to understand what's wrong with U.S. policy. The opposition--the people on whose side the United States should be--are livid about their view that the United States is backing the Muslim Brotherhood. Note also how the mass media gave much attention to a few anti-Obama demonstrators in South Africa, who criticized him from the far left, but not hundreds of thousands of moderates from the center. A lot of hostility is focused on the U.S. ambassador, which is typical of Egypt where British ministers were historically--and often accurately--seen as imperial proconsuls.

http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/...slim-brotherhood-alliance/2013/07/03/0/?print

Surprising to some is the amount of anti-Obama sentiment expressed by the more than one million protesters who have been gathered in Tahir Square in Egypt's capitol, Cairo. Protesters held up signs reading, 'Obama supports a facist regime in Egypt', and 'Obama supports terrorism'.

The Obama administration heavily supported Morsi before he was elected, and threatened to withhold millions of dollars in foreign aid promised to Egypt, if Morsi was ousted by the protests.
http://www.examiner.com/article/egy...ti-obama-sentiment-runs-high-among-protesters

Incredible. I was just reading an article in the paper about a local couple visiting Egypt while this is going on. The wife went out to take pictures of the people and they surrounded her, shaking her hand and hugging her- telling her how much they want their country to be like ours.

But yeah...I guess that's all the niggrah Obummer's fault too, huh?

I SWEAR TO GOD...IF YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG RACISTS ARE SO HELLBENT ON THIS COUNTRY FAILING WHY DON'T YOU QUIT YAPPING AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

YOU WANT THE PRESIDENT DEAD, MAN UP AND DO IT!!!!!!

LOL you are the king of race-baiting.

It takes a special kind of stupid to claim "racism" for linking to reporting on world events.

You are like the moron with a hammer who see everything as a nail.
You suck at representing liberals.

It takes a special kind of stupid to claim "racism" for linking to reporting on world events.

I disagree. Howie is excellent at presenting today's liberals: completely brainwashed, morally corrupt, and completely devoid of facts, reason, and logic.

"Nine new Egyptian ministers joined President Mohammed Morsi’s Cabinet on Tuesday, including three members of his Muslim Brotherhood, in a reshuffle that officials said was aimed at addressing the country’s financial woes and securing a much-needed international loan.

Morsi supporters claim he wants to reach out to other political blocs, yet the Cabinet reshuffle is unlikely to ease Egypt’s political polarization. The opposition complained that they were not consulted on the appointments, and said they would only further the “Brotherhood-ization” of Morsi’s government.

The latest reshuffle — the second since Morsi took office in June last year — increases to 11 the number of Brotherhood members in key posts in the 36-seat Cabinet. The previous reshuffle in January nearly doubled the number of Brotherhood members from five to eight. The Cabinet also includes a handful of Islamists and allies of the Brotherhood.

In a statement, Morsi’s office said the Cabinet changes were made to “inject new blood,” including young ministers, at a time when improving the nation’s economic performance and security are a priority for the government. The youngest minister in the reshuffled Cabinet is the new investment minister, 35-year Yehia Hamed, a former Morsi aide and member of the Brotherhood."

You should really understand the situation before you go running off to newsmax for some twisted hate propaganda. Morsi got elected by promising a non-secular, democratic government but continues to pack the govt. with Brotherhood radicals. Egyptians realize they are the lobster in the pot of cold water, soon to be boiling. Obama supported Morsi because he was fairly elected, but has slowly injected Brotherhood members into his version of a "non-secular" govt.

Obama said this...."Democracy is about more than elections," the statement said. "It is also about ensuring that the voices of all Egyptians are heard and represented by their government, including the many Egyptians demonstrating throughout the country."
Obama repeated his concern about reports of violence during rallies, particularly reports of sexual assaults against women. He urged Morsi to make clear to his supporters that all forms of violence were unacceptable, the statement said."

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln

More apologists spin from the Obamite crowd I see. Yet the people of Egypt see The Obama for what he is...

Yet if Obama was white you'd be silent. Or Bush.

I disagree. Howie is excellent at presenting today's liberals.

THANKS, TWINKIE LOVER!

Back