Major humiliation for Warlord Obama

Big Money

url

Syria resolution dies at U.N., and British lawmakers balk...

http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-us-syria-20130829,0,1923572.story

LOL.

The UN didn't buy Obamas' justification, did they?

obama-angry1.jpg

I don't care. Did the UN sanction our foray into Iraq after 9/11?

Just to be clear.... I didn't care about that either. My problem is not with this issue... it's the Continual... Obama's a coward or a Warhawk, depending on how the boys on AM radio want to spin it.... and of course, the fact that you guys masturbate with glee EVERY SINGLE TIME.

well... it's that and you're a fucking racist. Between you and RacistX, I don't know who posts more shit about race and crime... it's a tossup anymore.

In fairness, the UN is acting just as it did with Bush. Obama likes it about as much. Bush pushed and pushed, not a couple times, but literally for months. Will Obama do the same?

You seem obsessed with "fisting", and now this. Is there something personal you're trying to "come out" with?

Keep tap dancing son..... that's the only thing you have. You can't rebut in a logical manner.... so you resort to bullshit. As long as you do that? You are irrelevant.

Yet here you are again.

That's only because you choose to tapdance. You know what? I am going to call you Sammy Davis Jr. That ought to frost your socks, since you have this disdain for people of color..... No.... I got it. Mr. Bojangles.... Bo for short.

Welcome to your new Nickname.

So, BO.... when are you going to stop tapdancing and address the questions posed to you?

That's only because you choose to tapdance. You know what? I am going to call you Sammy Davis Jr. That ought to frost your socks, since you have this disdain for people of color..... No.... I got it. Mr. Bojangles.... Bo for short. Welcome to your new Nickname. So, BO.... when are you going to stop tapdancing and address the questions posed to you?
See what you did there? Totally ignored the issue at hand?

url

Syria resolution dies at U.N., and British lawmakers balk...

http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-us-syria-20130829,0,1923572.story

it appears that the rest of the world, especially china and russia are either not opposed or not opposed enough to put their money and troops in harms way.

I don't care. Did the UN sanction our foray into Iraq after 9/11?

Just to be clear.... I didn't care about that either. My problem is not with this issue... it's the Continual... Obama's a coward or a Warhawk, depending on how the boys on AM radio want to spin it.... and of course, the fact that you guys masturbate with glee EVERY SINGLE TIME.

well... it's that and you're a fucking racist. Between you and RacistX, I don't know who posts more shit about race and crime... it's a tossup anymore.

Tell me... Mr. DemandWeSupportObamaWithoutThought... What would the point of attacking Syria be at this time? What good do you think we'd do by doing minimal attacks? And why would we demand Bush get approval and more than one nation to tag along before doing anything, but this guy gets your pass?

Basically, can you answer this one question: What would victory look like if we took military action in Syria?

it appears that the rest of the world, especially china and russia are either not opposed or not opposed enough to put their money and troops in harms way.

You're right. But what kind of economic situations are those two counties in? If they were better off, would they help? Russia is still trying to recover from the Cold War, and China is in a messed up situation where they tried to build their country too fast and are struggling to get people to move from the Rice paddies to the cities that they have PRE-BUILT.

Keep tap dancing son..... that's the only thing you have. You can't rebut in a logical manner.... so you resort to bullshit. As long as you do that? You are irrelevant.

Ok, but why your keep replying to someone who won't even see your POV, but ignore those that might or offer reasonable alternatives? Why go there?

Tell me... Mr. DemandWeSupportObamaWithoutThought... What would the point of attacking Syria be at this time? What good do you think we'd do by doing minimal attacks? And why would we demand Bush get approval and more than one nation to tag along before doing anything, but this guy gets your pass?

Basically, can you answer this one question: What would victory look like if we took military action in Syria?

wow....I don't demand you do anything.

I never demanded Bush got approval. Take a look at the thread that Don Quixote created on my stance.

What would military victory look like? YOUR guess is as good as mine. We don't have the INTEL to make that determination.

wow....I don't demand you do anything.

I never demanded Bush got approval. Take a look at the thread that Don Quixote created on my stance.

What would military victory look like? YOUR guess is as good as mine. We don't have the INTEL to make that determination.

So why should we go?

Back