Loaded Gun Left In Capitol Bathroom By A Republican Staffer

Anti-Party

Tea Is The New Kool-Aid
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/09/23/loaded-gun-left-in-missouri-capitol-bathroom/

A Missouri lawmaker says it might be time to revisit concealed carry laws after what happened last week at the Missouri Capitol.

A loaded pistol was left on top of a toilet paper dispenser in a basement bathroom at the Capitol Friday. Capitol police said it had hollow-point bullets in it. One round was in the chamber and there were six more bullets in the magazine.

The gun was left there by David Evans, a staffer for House Speaker Tim Jones, R-Eureka.

And I'm one of the ones thinking we should end most gun free zones....this idiot makes me re-think things. Wondering, what if that was a teacher that left it out at a school...

well that makes that bathroom safer to have a loaded and ready gun for anyone to use against that horrible scourge of toilet stealers.

they should dispense them in machines for a dollar a bullet.

that way even the children can protect themselves from this horrible horrible world we all live in.

Everyone wants to kill everyone else according to the republicans.

we need more guns to stop everyone from killing everyone because everyone hates everyone.

just ask a republican

NObody is talking about how the Washington Naval Yard had armed guards whose guns were taken and used by the killer.

we need to construct the building out of guns so they can be handy to everyone.

that way no will bring guns in to try and kill people.

the guns they need are right there.

and then all the other people can have a shoot out with them the second they start shooting.

it will be wonderful

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/09/23/loaded-gun-left-in-missouri-capitol-bathroom/

A Missouri lawmaker says it might be time to revisit concealed carry laws after what happened last week at the Missouri Capitol.

A loaded pistol was left on top of a toilet paper dispenser in a basement bathroom at the Capitol Friday. Capitol police said it had hollow-point bullets in it. One round was in the chamber and there were six more bullets in the magazine.

The gun was left there by David Evans, a staffer for House Speaker Tim Jones, R-Eureka.

And I'm one of the ones thinking we should end most gun free zones....this idiot makes me re-think things. Wondering, what if that was a teacher that left it out at a school...

Another idiot with a gun.... sad.

everyone talks about some sort of mental health screening for gun ownership... I think that a simple IQ test would keep guns out of the hands of a whole host of folks who presently walk around with them.

unbelievable "hollow points" are they even legal? "one in the chamber" locked and loaded.

"Oh man I left my cell phone back in the loo (bathroom) -but I guess it's OK; cause I left the gun there to kill anyone trying to take it"

freaking Americans and their gunz..

He shot an officer and took the officer's gun. Should officers not carry guns now in case they get shot a bad guy might take them?

Nope. But it's very interesting because we have been told, including in this specific case, that this happened because no one was armed. Meanwhile, just as in other cases, the armed person is dead.

How bout that?!?

Another "responsible" gun owner!

NObody is talking about how the Washington Naval Yard had armed guards whose guns were taken and used by the killer.

Well of course no one is mentioning that!

It would destroy their narrative that the Naval Yard was supposedly a "gun free zone".

Back