Life on Earth has only 1.75 billion years left?!!

signalmankenneth

Verified User
http://news.msn.com/science-technology/life-on-earth-has-only-175-billion-years-left?stay=1

iseverythingoversoon01.jpg

I wonder if there will even be human beings, a billion years from now???

I vote no. We, or rather humanity will either nuke/deathstar ourselves out of existence or husk out the planet. A billion years will also be sufficient to change us into something . . .

But, on the bright side, we wouldn't want to see Earth after the Sun gets all pissy anyway.

think about this, there actually will be a day, at some point in time, where there will only be one human being left alive.

If "humans" are still around in 1.75BY (it is doubtful that they will even remotely resemble "humans" today), they will possess godlike technology far beyond our ability to comprehend. On the Kardashev scale, humanity will probably be a Type-III civilization.

So if there is any sentimentality whatsoever attached to this tiny planet, I'm quite positive they'll have the means to move it to farther orbit.

If "humans" are still around in 1.75BY (it is doubtful that they will even remotely resemble "humans" today), they will possess godlike technology far beyond our ability to comprehend. On the Kardashev scale, humanity will probably be a Type-III civilization.

So if there is any sentimentality whatsoever attached to this tiny planet, I'm quite positive they'll have the means to move it to farther orbit.

or we'll have nuked ourselves down to the level of slugs...

Back