Libertarians unite!

evince

Truthmatters
come with me and expose the republican party at its weak point so you can take its place.

tell everyone you know about the completely court documented evidence which proves the repoublican party has cheated to win elections for decades.

Its the opportunity you people have waited for since Goldwater

You claim Libertarians support historically failed ideas. Why would you want a party that supports historically failed ideas to replace a party that supports historically failed ideas?

because at least you guys are NOT cheating YET!

why would you NOT want the party that is PROVEN in the courts to CHEAT legal American voters out of their votes killed?

do you place your historically failed ideas over country too?

why would you NOT want the party that is PROVEN in the courts to CHEAT legal American voters out of their votes killed?

Ok, so we should kill the Democratic and Republican party's because they cheat. You would like to see the Libertarians and who else take their place?

btw, your last sentence doesn't make sense.

Ok, so we should kill the Democratic and Republican party's because they cheat. You would like to see the Libertarians and who else take their place?

she is saying she and her party put their failed ideas over the well being of the country and she wants to know if you do the same.

Why can't the "every man for himself party" get on the national stage?

ahh worthless waterstain is mad at me for refusing to stop talking about the republican partys cheating

Libertarians unite? You mean all three of them that are going to survive the scourge of baggerism? You're just advocating the end of the right Desh.

nope they aready beat me to it

You could be right. They definitely have damaged their brand by letting the baggers run the show too much. Now they need to scramble back to somewhere around the middle and do it fast. That means destroying the baggers but in a way that won't be too obvious. It'll be taken care of after the current crisis is resolved in the Dems' favour.

Oh stop it, stop it stop it, sniffle, weep, I can't take those cartoons any longer! They are cutting me to the very heart of my Canadianism!

You silly little piggy boy.

ahh worthless waterstain is mad at me for refusing to stop talking about the republican partys cheating

The libertarians continue to ignore the needs of society even though I'm a huge Rand Paul supporter.

......... except what you have between your legs and your "impulses" even though they know that illegitimacy is costing U.S. taxpayers billions of dollars annually and their desire for free .. free .. free will including legalizing heroin.

come with me and expose the republican party at its weak point so you can take its place.

tell everyone you know about the completely court documented evidence which proves the repoublican party has cheated to win elections for decades.

Its the opportunity you people have waited for since Goldwater

It's a good thing lying isn't against the law you would be up shiite crick without a paddle. Are you married?

Rand Paul supporters are motivated by fantasy, with a little hate and racism mixed in. There's just nothing honest about the cocksucker.

first you have to prove the Dems have been cheating

Back