Liberal friends just having fun

If Obama's peace initiatives succeed then the rabid right will be overruled as the results start to show. It's certainly what most Americans at least profess that they are looking for now. Racist hate of the rabid right can be trumped!

Do you have some facts to support that?

Thats like asking him to prove the moon in round....its quite obvious to almost everyone...idiots being the exception.

All ya gotta do is do a little (very little) research.....

Thats like asking him to prove the moon in round....its quite obvious to almost everyone...idiots being the exception.

All ya gotta do is do a little (very little) research.....

Are you assuming I have not?

Saying all Muslims are extremists is like saying all gun owners are killers.

And yet....their actions prove otherwise.

Are you assuming I have not?

Saying all Muslims are extremists is like saying all gun owners are killers.

And yet....their actions prove otherwise.

More strawman bullshit....is that all pinheads can come up with, strawmen ?.....

Every Muslim that adheres to the teaching of their barbaric religion is an extremist compared to the rest of us....no other main stream religion teaches wholesale killing,
enslavement of women and abuse of children to the degree of Muslims.... that I am aware of....they are like a giant cult teaching hatred to their followers.

The only Muslim that could be considered moderate is one that does not follow the religion to letter of what is taught to them....

Thats like saying some Catholics support abortion....if they do support it, they are Catholics in name only....you can't do both.

More strawman bullshit....is that all pinheads can come up with, strawmen ?.....

Every Muslim that adheres to the teaching of their barbaric religion is an extremist compared to the rest of us....no other main stream religion teaches wholesale killing,
enslavement of women and abuse of children to the degree of Muslims.... that I am aware of....they are like a giant cult teaching hatred to their followers.

The only Muslim that could be considered moderate is one that does not follow the religion to letter of what is taught to them....

Thats like saying some Catholics support abortion....if they do support it, they are Catholics in name only....you can't do both.

Islamic teachings are subject to interpretation just like other religions and their teachings.

Very few Christians follow the Bible exactly or 'the letter of' their religion and those who do would be considered fanatical and perhaps even dangerous. Christians have been and done so in the past.

Most Christians in the US are most certainly Christians even if they do not follow certain things, like "an eye for an eye.' You'd be in jail if you did.

Your statement is either ignorance of their religion or bias so strong you cant actually assimilate information that doesnt fit your perceptions.

There are millions of Muslims in the US that arent extremists and even if you dont like it, they are still good Muslims. It's not really up to you to tell them they're not Muslims, just like attempting the same with Protestants or Catholics or Jews.

:rolleyes: What a maroon. Abortion is not the sole defining standard of Catholicism.

Back