Lets make a deal

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
For days now lefties and race hustlers on the board have been peddling the story that the dispatcher told Zimmerman "not to get out of his truck"

So here is the deal. If any libs can present a transcript where the dispatcher uttered those words, I will self ban from this site FOREVER.

Now to be perfectly clear they have to be those exact words.

Ready? GO!

For days now lefties and race hustlers on the board have been peddling the story that the dispatcher told Zimmerman "not to get out of his truck"

So here is the deal. If any libs can present a transcript where the dispatcher uttered those words, I will self ban from this site FOREVER.

Now to be perfectly clear they have to be those exact words.

Ready? GO!

I've been trying to get Mott to present the same evidence, after he said that was what the dispatcher said; but to no avail.
He apparently developed a memory loss and selective sight.

In truth, the dispatcher asked more than once questions to the effect of "where is he going" and "ok.. what is he doing now", "can you still see him?"

When getting out of the car, the dispatcher gave a non-commital (and non-binding) suggestion that they didn't need him to do that. Zimmerman said ok.

When the dispatcher took the stand, he even admitted that he could see how zimmerman might have taken his comments differently than what he intended.

Thankfully though we all know that even with zimmerman getting out of the car, such acts were not illegal. He had every right to follow, to check up, and stand on the sidewalk. He did nothing illegal.

The law is very clear, if you are doing nothing illegal and you are attacked, and you feel that you may suffer death, grave bodily harm, or you need to stop a forceable felony, you may have the option of using deadly force.

This was always an open and shut self defense case.

For some others, its' the case that never was. It is a a rorschach test to project whatever feelings they want on to it. Zimmerman was peoples scapegoat for all their frustration.

Thankfully, the jury that was selected and agreed upon by both parties came to the only correct decision.

Back