Let Allah sort it out?

Big Money

Sarah Palin has commented on the situation in Syria, saying Obama should "let Allah sort it out."

polls_sarah_palin_hot_1232_893495_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Something like what I said after 911. Let baby jesus sort it out.

Shame on the political right for supporting such a no-mind lowlife cu-t as Palin. She couldn't even fake her pregnancy to cover for her daughter without getting found out on it. Cheap slut with nothing but aging good looks in her favour. A reflection on the righties who supported her to begin with. Shame!

Oh, and the picture is photoshopped and isn't Palin of course.

Shame on the political right for supporting such a no-mind lowlife cu-t as Palin. She couldn't even fake her pregnancy to cover for her daughter without getting found out on it. Cheap slut with nothing but aging good looks in her favour. A reflection on the righties who supported her to begin with. Shame!

"fake her pregnancy to cover for her daughter without getting found out on it" LMAO

Man, are you fuckin' living in la la land.....you must know your neighbor, the CanadianKid

You psychos ought to get together and amuse yourselves instead of spamming jpp....

Even Palin wasn't so stupid as to say corpse-man instead of corpsman, or call Europe a country or claim there was an 'Intercontinental Railroad"....lmao

there's something to say for letting the civil war be decided by the combatants, then stepping in to deal with whomever wins.

Or staying out of it entirely unless America or our allies are attacked.

That option is always on the table. However, those WMD's will need to be addressed eventually and both players aren't likely to just let them sit.

Wow, what a nut.

Wow church lady, your really superior. Please dance for us

Back