Les Miles

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
No wonder he went to the SEC - the guy de-emphasized academics at OSU. Also, he really hasn't worked out at LSU, scandals have gone on under him. He's like an unsuccessful version of Urban Meyer.

That said, if some hot program assistant had approached me coming out of HS and said, if you will sign for Oklahoma State, I'll let you spend the this weekend in my hotel suite fucking me every way you know how, I might have been a Cowboy!! :D

I would hardly call two national championships "unsuccessful". Be that as it may, if he's guilty of half the stuff that went on at OK. State then Miles should be fired from LSU and have the same five year ban on coaching NCAA football as was handed down to Jim Tressel. The only think Tressel did wrong was lie about knowing some players had recieved illegal benefits. Miles appears to be way deeper into the shit than Tressel was.

If the NCAA doesn't do something and fast they'll lose what little credibility they have left.

Les Miles is a joke. As a diehard LSU fan I hate his guts. They won two national championships despite Les Miles. The first one was like when Switzer won the Super Bowl. Anyone could have coached that team and Miles almost fucked that up.

Whoa! The plot thickens. Players from three different SEC teams admit to taking payola. Including a player from Alabama.....were talking Reggie Bush sort of stuff. I'll be pissed if those teams aren't treated as harshly as Ohio State and USC have been.

They won't be.

Also, I didn't realize that IHA was an LSU fan. Does anyone know of any other posters on this site who root for LSU and are complete and utter douchebags?

#Axe to grind

They won't be.

Also, I didn't realize that IHA was an LSU fan. Does anyone know of any other posters on this site who root for LSU and are complete and utter douchebags?

#Axe to grind

I think even in the SEC they hate LSU fans the most. They call them Corn Dogs.

I would like to go to a night game at Tiger Stadium though.

They won't be.

#Axe to grind
Why come to think of it I do...I do know another LSU fan on this site and he too is a complete and utter douchebag.

Well, Floriduh players are all felons (except Tebow). I guess their fans don't have to behave very well to look good by comparison.

That would be FloriDUH but I wouldn't expect an alcoholic USC fan to know that

According to this Florida fan it was an Auburn fan that came up with the moniker.

"""A few years back, an Auburn fan who goes by the Rivals username "DeepBlue" posted this controversial dissertation about LSU fans. It has become legend ever since, and it received much play last year during the lead up to Tennessee's remarkable comeback against the Tigers in Death Valley. Therefore, without further adieu, I give you the story of LSU fans and their facination with battered meat on a stick:"""

http://www.gatortailgating.com/content/the-story-lsu-fans-smelling-corn-dogs

Of course, we all know that Auburn fans just like to burn bush. If they lived in the world of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time, they would have started a war and been massacred.

According to this Florida fan it was an Auburn fan that came up with the moniker.

"""A few years back, an Auburn fan who goes by the Rivals username "DeepBlue" posted this controversial dissertation about LSU fans. It has become legend ever since, and it received much play last year during the lead up to Tennessee's remarkable comeback against the Tigers in Death Valley. Therefore, without further adieu, I give you the story of LSU fans and their facination with battered meat on a stick:"""

http://www.gatortailgating.com/content/the-story-lsu-fans-smelling-corn-dogs
Does this mean we can start calling Topspin "Captain Corndog"?

Whoa! The plot thickens. Players from three different SEC teams admit to taking payola. Including a player from Alabama.....were talking Reggie Bush sort of stuff. I'll be pissed if those teams aren't treated as harshly as Ohio State and USC have been.

If the staff knew about the pay, I will be as harsh a critic for my own team as I was for any other. The question is whether or not the staff/admin knew about it.

What about loss of institutional control? That's what North Carolina and USC were nailed form.

Yep, and I think that is bullshit. If the administration or staff at the college are unaware of what happened, holding them responsible is nonsense.

I understand it my forfeit the games in which Fluker played, but that is not an issue to me. Historical records are not why I watch college football. We won those games.

I'll tell you what's funny is reading the Rivals board and the Alabama and Auburn fans calling each other cheaters. I was on a call Monday night with a reporter who's tied in well across the country and he mentioned Cam Netwon, Nick Fairly and one other Auburn player had maybe 10 class credits total between the three of them back in 2010. Pretty funny yet very sad at the same time.

Back