Leftists will stoop to anything

What America extremist weirdoes mean by 'leftist' is something between 'normal human being' and 'Satan'. When dogs relieve themselves they produce better stuff than this McCarthyite hooey.

This is how the extreme Leftist operate, they cheat because they have been taught that "The end justifies the means". They just convicted a women who worked at a Department of Motor Vehicles for giving Illegal Aliens driver's licenses. If you remember, I posted how I saw obvious Illegals getting driver's licenses at the DMV in Hemet. I had to go to Norwalk, Ca. to buy a certified copy of a close relative's birth certificate for her to get her first driver's license. I'm betting that many illegals voted for Obama, using genuine Driver's licenses illegally obtained in this way. I can sympathize with some Liberal causes, but I cannot go along with their constant cheating. They even cheat on here, like extreme Leftist Howey did by making his infamous false accusation about me and President Obama.

Seems like even Breitbart is saying ILA's a dumbfuck and the woman was misrepresented.

der der

It was later revealed that Breitbart News’ Brandon Darby actually interviewed the woman at the rally in Houston. She told him that her sign was “sarcastic” More importantly, she revealed that she was certainly not a racist “Zimmerman supporter.”

“This sign means that there are people here who are racist and apparently think that’s OK. I’m not one of them. I’m being sarcastic,” she said.

Darby puts the blame for the mix-up on the media, not Vaughan, who was “quite honest and open about her intentions and what her sign meant.”

“She also located herself quite clearly on the Trayvon Martin/New Black Panther Party-supporting side of the demonstration,” Darby writes.

It's pretty bad when even Breitbart tells ya you've been pwnd, ILA.

:tongout::tongout::tongout::tongout::tongout::tongout::tongout::tongout:

Good Lord ILA, you caught us.

Your link, to a story about ONE ENVIROMENTAL EXTREMIST proves that all leftists will stoop to anything.

:facepalm:
yeah, much like how you declared that anyone not vehemently denouncing CU must be in total support of it and is a rightie.

Yet you are a rightie, as you have continuously proven.
when did righties support abortion rights, or getting government out of marriage, or peoples right to protest no matter how stupid they are? yeah, you seriously have a warped sense of right and left, much like desh.

What? That you threatened his life? Of course you did!
You turned into milktoast after Damo basically told you to shut STFU, do I need to report your dirty ass again, no pun intended? You are one of the biggest Lib cheaters on here, and everyone knows it, even your cohors like Zappy......TOUCHE' MFer...Ha Ha Ho Ho He He...

You turned into milktoast after Damo basically told you to shut STFU, do I need to report your dirty ass again, no pun intended? You are one of the biggest Lib cheaters on here, and everyone knows it, even your cohors like Zappy......TOUCHE' MFer...Ha Ha Ho Ho He He...

In what fantasy land do you live? (Redacted: It was RacistX) threatened the life of the president.

Last edited:
In what fantasy land do you live? You threatened the life of the president.
Let the readers decide, please Folks, read all these posts. This pin-headed cretin needs to be put in his place..... I WIN AGAIN, how sweet it is. Howey be one stupit MF'er.....ROTFLMAO...I just might piss my pants laughing on this one.......Howey falls into every trap that I set on here, it is almost unfair for me to cyber Lobotomize the fool again and again, the problem being that I cannot always locate his pea brain.....
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ma-WATCHING-US-on-this-Forum-as-we-POST/page6

Let the readers decide, please Folks, read all these posts. This pin-headed cretin needs to be put in his place..... I WIN AGAIN, how sweet it is. Howey be one stupit MF'er.....ROTFLMAO...I just might piss my pants laughing on this one.......Howey falls into every trap that I set on here, it is almost unfair for me to cyber Lobotomize the fool again and again, the problem being that I cannot always locate his pea brain.....
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ma-WATCHING-US-on-this-Forum-as-we-POST/page6

Aha! You're right. It was RacistX! Sorrry...you bigots all start to look alike.

Oh dearie me! Extremist Americans!

Back