LAX muderer is anti government nutter

Isn't there some sort of giant shredding machine at LAX that they can stuff this guy through? It just seems like such a shame that he let himself be taken alive... :(

Isn't there some sort of giant shredding machine at LAX that they can stuff this guy through? It just seems like such a shame that he let himself be taken alive... :(
that's because he was a lone idiot with a grudge, not the anti gov nutter that desh believes all Libertarians are, but don't let that stop YOU from making idiotic assumptions either.

Even if this guy had been a leftist, like the guy who flew his plane into the IRS building in TX or the ex-LA cop who went on that rampage, Desh would have still blamed the Right for this. Afterall, a communist name Oswald taught Desh how capable the Right is of murder...

that's because he was a lone idiot with a grudge, not the anti gov nutter that desh believes all Libertarians are, but don't let that stop YOU from making idiotic assumptions either.

its the IDEAS you fool.

this is what screaming your idiot head off about hating the government gets this country.

a guy who flys a plane into the Tax building is not left leaning

Exactly, no left-leaning individual would ever have a problem with the IRS. If the IRS screwed a left-leaning individual that individual might be upset but would ultimately realize their money goes to the greater good.

I'm sure glad I say my prayers to the government each night. I want them to know I'm on their side.

Back