knives

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
anyone know anything about knives? not kitchen knives, cool knives.

too lazy to thread ban.

it's just a knife thread it probably wont be that bad

i think a good knife is one that is decent at stabbing people while also being able to open packages from amazon.

If it can open bottles, that helps, too. Especially if the package contains a microbrew that Billy recommended, or a whiskey that Mott recommended.

you know

maybe I just suck at appreciating whiskey

but I think whiskey tastes like shit

I don't know why people like that stuff

I mean I'll drink it if it's available, But I don't get how people think it actually tastes good.

whiskey sucks. there i said it.

I'm in the same boat with wine. I'm a total bottom feeder when it comes to wine and don't yet appreciate anything good. I know some guys in the Knights of Columbus who are big whiskey connoisseurs who can help me out with that, at least...

I know a bit about knives. How much are you looking to spend?

Also, I primarily use whisky to cook. It goes GREAT in pretty much every recipe. But drinking it....eh not a fan. I prefer rum or gin, or vodka but I'm not allowed to have that.

Tuacca

fuck whiskey

You want a shot that is just as powerful as whiskey but tastes good

Tuacca

I know a bit about knives. How much are you looking to spend?

Also, I primarily use whisky to cook. It goes GREAT in pretty much every recipe. But drinking it....eh not a fan. I prefer rum or gin, or vodka but I'm not allowed to have that.

i dont know i thinking out loud. I probably couldn't justify spending a shitload though, it's not like I am a hunter or even that much of an outdoorsy person.

i dont know i thinking out loud. I probably couldn't justify spending a shitload though, it's not like I am a hunter or even that much of an outdoorsy person.

Well felling me how much you want to spend will help. But if its legal in your state a benchmate assisted opening knife is awesome. Basically a legal switch blade.

I prefer gravity blades. Most would call them "butterfly knives" but Butterfly is a brand, not a type of knife.

Back