Killed 'for the fun of it': Australian student killed in Oklahoma

RockX

Banned
[h=1]Killed 'for the fun of it': Australian student visiting his girlfriend in Oklahoma is shot dead in street by three teenagers[/h]
916806-b2161dcc-0982-11e3-affc-ced01c385700.jpg

• Promising baseball student gunned down after a visit to his sweetheart
  • Suspected killers wanted to be 'Billy Bob Badasses,' says chief of police
  • Tribute from heartbroken girlfriend says 'I love you so much babe'
  • Flowers adorn the scene of the shooting that has left the town stunned
A promising Australian student, who was on a baseball scholarship in the United States, was allegedly gunned down by a gang of teenagers in what has been described as a 'senseless attack'.

Chris Lane was returning from a visit to his girlfriend's in the small town of Duncan in Oklahoma on Friday, when he was shot in the back by three teenagers and left to die in the gutter.

Chief of Duncan Police Department Danny Ford said the baseball fanatic, who was originally from Melbourne, was fired upon 'for the fun of it'.

The 23-year-old was out jogging after visiting his sweetheart Sarah Harper, who lives nearby.

Chief Ford said: 'He went by a residence where these three boys were, they picked him as a target, they went out and got in a vehicle and followed him.

(They) came up from behind and basically shot him in the back with a small calibre weapon, then sped away.'

Witnesses saw him stumble across the road and collapse in the gutter.

According to police investigators, one of the alleged killers had left a chilling message on Facebook prior to the shooting.
It read: 'Bang. Two drops in two hours.'

The three suspects, aged 15, 16 and 17, have been arrested.

According to Sky News, the 16-year-old allegedly confessed to the killing saying it had been done 'for the fun of it'.

The three are due to face first degree murder charges, which carry a potential death penalty in Oklahoma.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ris-Lane-shot-dead-US-3-teenagers-fun-it.html

Obama should call the family and apologize for the animals that make up the black race in America

Where's Sharpton, or Jackson?

Yeah, that nice. Creeps like you immediately try to make it a political and racist issue. No fucking wonder you can't do anything about your gun problem that's all out of proportion to normal countries.

yeap racism is the MAJOR problem in the USA right now.

Racism is dying and the dying racists are scrambling to save their ideals.

Soon they will have no power

Why do you hang around on this forum? A polite and sane person such as you could do well on one of the more sensible forums where they don't allow all the bullshit. You could abide by the rules of any forum because of your demeanour, while I can't because I need to tell it like it is.

You see, when you tell it like it is on the other more civilized forums people don't screech out their hate back at you, they calmly consider your ideas. I'm sure you would find that a lot more satisfying and productive.

Racism has had a absolutely huge resurgence and that's almost entirely because of Obama becoming president. So in fact, it was always there but kept in the closet until there was a good reason to bring it out. I'm pretty sure it will go back in the closet as soon as Obama's term is over.

It was in the closet in so much as it was disguised and didn't require that it be practices. Blacks stayed in their places which American whites in the south envisioned as their places. With Obama becoming their leader, mentor, figurehead, etc., so to speak, the situation became quite untenable for them. It dragged the 'real them' out of the closets.

Very interesting study for the rest of the world too!

the election of Obama showed the right they needed to cheat more in election to win.

The right has been racist fo0r a very long time

Yeah, that nice. Creeps like you immediately try to make it a political and racist issue. No fucking wonder you can't do anything about your gun problem that's all out of proportion to normal countries.

Piss off you double standard retard.

If the victim had been black and the assailants white, you can guarantee that the federal government would seek hate crimes enhancement. That being said, these three black teens, in Oklahoma, will be tried as adults, given the most overworked underpaid public defenders that the state can find and receive only the barest semblance of a fair trial before they are put in prison for the rest of their lives. The Death Penalty is not an option here because the SCOTUS as ruled that the DP for individuals that committed a crime while under the age of 18 is unconstitutional.

I guess my question is this, do we KNOW they chose him because he was white? Maybe they chose him because he was alone.

I guess my question is this, do we KNOW they chose him because he was white? Maybe they chose him because he was alone.

The article I read on ESPN claimed the boys said they did it because they were bored and wanted to shoot someone.

The article I read on ESPN claimed the boys said they did it because they were bored and wanted to shoot someone.

Well,,,, they can enjoy the tax payers money for a while.

If there were real justice, they would be forced to work (hard labor) in chains and make payments to the victims families.

Back