Kerry's lie exposed

Big Money

2815afba-0462-40f7-8b7f-1f80152ca8d2.jpg

"I remember Christmas of 1968 sitting on a gunboat in Cambodia. I remember what it was like to be shot at by Vietnamese and Khmer Rouge and Cambodians, and have the president of the United States telling the American people that I was not there; the troops were not in Cambodia. I have that memory which is seared, seared, in me."

It is an assertion he made first, insofar as the written record reveals, in 1979 in a letter to the Boston Herald. Since then he has repeated it on at least eight occasions during Senate debate or in news interviews.

When Swift boat veterans presented statements from his commanders and members of his unit denying that his boat entered Cambodia, none of Kerry's shipmates came forward to corroborate his account.

After his discharge, Kerry became the leader of Vietnam Veterans Against the War (VVAW). Once, he presented to Congress the accounts by his VVAW comrades of having "personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires . . . to human genitals . . . razed villages in a fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan . . . poisoned foodstocks."

Later it was shown that many of the stories on which Kerry based this testimony were false, some told by impostors who had stolen the identities of real GIs.

Kerry has repeated his Cambodia tale throughout his adult life. He has claimed that the epiphany he had that Christmas of 1968 was about truthfulness.

"One of the things that most struck me about Vietnam was how people were lied to," he explained in a subsequent interview.

Kerry himself has lied about what he did in Vietnam, and has done so not merely to spice his biography but to influence national policy.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A27211-2004Aug23.html

2815afba-0462-40f7-8b7f-1f80152ca8d2.jpg

"I remember Christmas of 1968 sitting on a gunboat in Cambodia. I remember what it was like to be shot at by Vietnamese and Khmer Rouge and Cambodians, and have the president of the United States telling the American people that I was not there; the troops were not in Cambodia. I have that memory which is seared, seared, in me."

It is an assertion he made first, insofar as the written record reveals, in 1979 in a letter to the Boston Herald. Since then he has repeated it on at least eight occasions during Senate debate or in news interviews.

When Swift boat veterans presented statements from his commanders and members of his unit denying that his boat entered Cambodia, none of Kerry's shipmates came forward to corroborate his account.

After his discharge, Kerry became the leader of Vietnam Veterans Against the War (VVAW). Once, he presented to Congress the accounts by his VVAW comrades of having "personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires . . . to human genitals . . . razed villages in a fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan . . . poisoned foodstocks."

Later it was shown that many of the stories on which Kerry based this testimony were false, some told by impostors who had stolen the identities of real GIs.

Kerry has repeated his Cambodia tale throughout his adult life. He has claimed that the epiphany he had that Christmas of 1968 was about truthfulness.

"One of the things that most struck me about Vietnam was how people were lied to," he explained in a subsequent interview.

Kerry himself has lied about what he did in Vietnam, and has done so not merely to spice his biography but to influence national policy.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A27211-2004Aug23.html
Yes , Kerry lied about it before he flipped to vote for it. Then he told truth about it before he lied to vote for it. Bastard likes to play with a two headed coin and he gets to make the flip and the call every time in his little world. Of course his being a democrat allowed him to get by with such trash.

Yes , Kerry lied about it before he flipped to vote for it. Then he told truth about it before he lied to vote for it. Bastard likes to play with a two headed coin and he gets to make the flip and the call every time in his little world. Of course his being a democrat allowed him to get by with such trash.

I could paste up pages of bush and other republican flip-flops but somehow I don't think those matter to you.

No, certainly.

Bush's Top Ten Flip-Flops

Has Jeb Bush flip-flopped on immigration and a pathway to citizenship?

Palin Flip-Flops on Whether Global Warming Has Man-Made Causes; Falsely Claims She Never Suggested Otherwise

Why Did
Michele Bach-to-Mom Flip-Flop on Being a Swiss Citizen?

Did Chris Christie flip-flop on transportation funding?

Paul Ryan Starts Flip-Flopping Days After VP Selection

Lying is lying......flip flopping is changing your mind or opinion on an issue.....not even close to being the same thing.

These are lies :

Says U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan’s budget proposal "eliminates Medicare" in 10 years.--- Joe Biden, Tuesday, August 30th, 2011.
Ruling: False | Details
Pants on Fire!

Says state Sen. Sheila Harsdorf wants to "eliminate Medicare" as we know it. ---Shelly Moore, Friday, July 8th, 2011.
Ruling: Pants on Fire! | Details
False

There is a Republican "plan to end Medicare."---Sherrod Brown, Monday, June 20th, 2011.
Pants on Fire!

Says U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan promised to "end health care for our seniors."---Sandy Pasch, Monday, June 6th, 2011.
False

"Rep. Robert Hurt voted again today to end Medicare and raise health care costs for Virginia seniors."---Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, Wednesday, June 1st, 2011.
False

The Paul Ryan budget proposal would leave the country "without Medicare."---The Agenda Project, Tuesday, May 17th, 2011.
Pants on Fire!

"Seniors will have to find $12,500 for health care because Republicans voted to end Medicare."---Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, Monday, April 18th, 2011.
False

The newly proposed House Republican budget "abolishes Medicare within 10 years."---MoveOn.org, Wednesday, April 6th, 2011.
False

Says Majority Leader Eric Cantor called for "abolishing Social Security and Medicare."---Americans United for Change, Thursday, March 31st, 2011.

This is a lie disguised as a flip flop...

I will veto ...... spending cuts (sequester)

Obama Misled in Debate: The President Did Propose the Sequester -
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...se-sequester_705015.html#sthash.5pab2ERz.dpuf

Lying is lying......flip flopping is changing your mind or opinion on an issue.....not even close to being the same thing.

These are lies :

Says U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan’s budget proposal "eliminates Medicare" in 10 years.--- Joe Biden, Tuesday, August 30th, 2011.
Pants on Fire!

Says state Sen. Sheila Harsdorf wants to "eliminate Medicare" as we know it. ---Shelly Moore, Friday, July 8th, 2011.
False

There is a Republican "plan to end Medicare."---Sherrod Brown, Monday, June 20th, 2011.
Pants on Fire!

Says U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan promised to "end health care for our seniors."---Sandy Pasch, Monday, June 6th, 2011.
False

"Rep. Robert Hurt voted again today to end Medicare and raise health care costs for Virginia seniors."---Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, Wednesday, June 1st, 2011.
False

The Paul Ryan budget proposal would leave the country "without Medicare."---The Agenda Project, Tuesday, May 17th, 2011.
Pants on Fire!

"Seniors will have to find $12,500 for health care because Republicans voted to end Medicare."---Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, Monday, April 18th, 2011.
False

The newly proposed House Republican budget "abolishes Medicare within 10 years."---MoveOn.org, Wednesday, April 6th, 2011.
False

Says Majority Leader Eric Cantor called for "abolishing Social Security and Medicare."---Americans United for Change, Thursday, March 31st, 2011.

This is a lie disguised as a flip flop...

I will veto ...... spending cuts (sequester)

Obama Misled in Debate: The President Did Propose the Sequester -
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...se-sequester_705015.html#sthash.5pab2ERz.dpuf

Take it up with your comrade who said Kerry was flipping. And if you want to get into a battle of dem lies v. repub lies, why don't we start with Palin's lie of the year and go from there?
rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif
[h=5] Seniors and the disabled "will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care."[/h] Sarah Palin, Friday, August 7th, 2009.

Take it up with your comrade who said Kerry was flipping. And if you want to get into a battle of dem lies v. repub lies, why don't we start with Palin's lie of the year and go from there?
rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif
Seniors and the disabled "will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care."

Sarah Palin, Friday, August 7th, 2009.

Just because it didn't happen YET doesn't make it a lie....Obamacare hasn't been implemented...yet....

and it won't even be a lie then if it doesn't happen.....it will just be a mistake in predicting the future.....no different than a weatherman's prediction that doesn't
come true.

Just because it didn't happen YET doesn't make it a lie....Obamacare hasn't been implemented...yet....

and it won't even be a lie then if it doesn't happen.....it will just be a mistake in predicting the future.....no different than a weatherman's prediction that doesn't come true.
ROTFL, bravs you're too much. Thanks for making my day with your justification of Palin's lie.:cof1:

I could paste up pages of bush and other republican flip-flops but somehow I don't think those matter to you.
After Obama's first four years of deliberate destruction those previous actions by Bush pale in comparison. Obama ran up more debt in four years that all the Previous Presidents before Bush combined and he ran up more in 4 years that Bush did in eight years. Money talks and bullshit walks.

Back