Kerry reverts to his roots

Big Money

kerry_french.jpg

Kerry flaunted his fluency in the language yesterday to deliver something of a love letter to France, one of the few world powers that seems likely to join the United States in any military action against Syria.

Speaking in French for eight minutes beneath the gold-painted cherubs of one of the Quai d’Orsay’s elegant salons, Kerry traced the history of US-French relations beginning from the American Revolution, while glossing over their many tiffs.

“Some of the very first lethal chemical weapons attacks happened here, on French soil, during the first World War and a large number of these victims of these deadly, indiscriminate weapons were young French soldiers, just 19 or 20 years old,” he said.

An IFOP poll published yesterday showed 68 per cent of French were against an intervention in Syria.

France took no part in the US-led invasion of Iraq in 2003, which it strongly opposed.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/kerry-delivers-a-love-letter-to-france-in-french-1.1520022

and you hate him for protesting a failed war.

really smart of you.

but then you backed a lie fueled rush into Iraq so your track record isnt very good

typical troglodyte rightie... "we want our elected politicians to be folks just as provincial and down home as we are. Havin' some diplomat that is multilingual jest ain't AMerican. dammit."

I think it is great when we can meet other countries on their turf and speak their language. Only redneck toothless morons would think otherwise.

So you say.

here's the deal with you and me... if you reply to one more post of mine with "so you say", I'm gonna put your stupid lazy ass on ignore. mmmkay? If you want to have any sort of dialog with me going forward, you know what you can no longer do. Up to you.

here's the deal with you and me... if you reply to one more post of mine with "so you say", I'm gonna put your stupid lazy ass on ignore. mmmkay? If you want to have any sort of dialog with me going forward, you know what you can no longer do. Up to you.

So you say.

Make sure you post the obligatory "This message is hidden because Big Money is on your ignore list" surrender.

John Kerry believes that anybody who resorts to joining the military is a failure in life. He's a blueblood New England liberal and like him his Marxist associates believe the military should be avoided because it is beneath most leftist intellectuals.

John Kerry believes that anybody who resorts to joining the military is a failure in life. He's a blueblood New England liberal and like him his Marxist associates believe the military should be avoided because it is beneath most leftist intellectuals.

an interesting comment about a guy who joined the military, fought in a war, and was decorated in battle.

an interesting comment about a guy who joined the military, fought in a war, and was decorated in battle.

Others have done this.

But they didn't come home and lie before congress about how Americans in Vietnam were committing war crimes on a daily basis while they were still fighting over there.

Back