Kerry; Buffoon Secretary of State in action

Truth Detector

Contributor
Don’t think Kerry is a dumbass; listen to his own wordsas he speaks about Syria.
Kerry then; there must be accountability:
More tough guy talk from Kerry:

Kerry now praising the regime:

U.S. Secretary of State praises President Assad’s regime in Syria
Monday,October 7th, 2013 at 8:24 am.
http://www.radiokerry.ie/news/u-s-secretary-of-state-praises-president-assads-regime-in-syria/

One year ago Hillary claimed Assad was a reformer:

You cannot make this crap up people. So I guess we as a nation are no longer upset that Assads murdering his own people…as long as it is not with gas. :rolleyes:

agree Kerry is doing his famous "waffling act", and Obama was insane to talk about bombin Assad ( missile strikes).

The status quo is what keeps that country from falling into jihadi hands

agree Kerry is doing his famous "waffling act", and Obama was insane to talk about bombin Assad ( missile strikes).

The status quo is what keeps that country from falling into jihadi hands

So why is it now okay for Assad to continue killing his people when Obummer and Kerry insisted this act cannot go unpunished??

So why is it now okay for Assad to continue killing his people when Obummer and Kerry insisted this act cannot go unpunished??
there is all kinds of killing going on in Syria; foreign jihadists (Tunisia,Yemen,Iraq,Iran,Lebanaon -hezbollah) internals (al_Nusra, assorted Islamists that are Sunni) - it's commonly called a civil war -but in reality it is a regional war (by proxys, and players) that is eating up Syria, and flooding Jordan and Lebaanon with refugees.

So the idea is to find a way out of this, without more disruption, and keeping the balance of power with the Sunni /Shi'a states.

I've posted maps before of the Sunni Crescent, and the Shiite Crescent - the idea is that these 2 sects of Islam hate each other.

They struggle to gain power -Google the terms if you really want to know a LOT about the ME.

The animosity goes back to the death of Mohammed the Prophet - whom would be his sucessor?

Anyways..what we are finally figuring out ( and Israel has to live with) is a Syria that is not going to be worse then it is.

Assad is a butcher, but that isn't all that uncommon, and he is also a nationalist - he does care about his people (Alawites) and keeping the integral territory intact.

There really aren't any good moves on the ME chessboard but to keep Assad in power; sans his chem weapons

Notice how you can't find a story on the media about Syria lately?

AMSTERDAM/WASHINGTON | Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:53am EDT
(Reuters) - The Pentagon is suggesting the world's chemical weapons watchdog uses a U.S.-made mobile destruction unit in Syria to neutralize the country's toxic stockpile, officials told Reuters.

It gave a briefing on the unit on Tuesday to officials at the Hague-based Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, who are deciding what technology to use for the ambitious chemical weapons destruction plan, two officials said.

Faced with the threat of a U.S. military intervention, Syrian President Bashar al Assad agreed last month to a U.S.-Russian plan to destroy his sizeable chemical weapons program by the middle of 2014."
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/10/us-syria-crisis-chemical-idUSBRE9990IB20131010

Are you reallllly that stupid?:bdh:

You are king troll
What issue have you sided with dems on!
Dipstick

So you think that one is a troll if one cannot side with Democrats?

You really are THAT stupid. Now run off to your gated trailer park; I think I hear your second cousin wife calling you.

Dimwit.

AMSTERDAM/WASHINGTON | Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:53am EDT
(Reuters) - The Pentagon is suggesting the world's chemical weapons watchdog uses a U.S.-made mobile destruction unit in Syria to neutralize the country's toxic stockpile, officials told Reuters.

It gave a briefing on the unit on Tuesday to officials at the Hague-based Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, who are deciding what technology to use for the ambitious chemical weapons destruction plan, two officials said.

Faced with the threat of a U.S. military intervention, Syrian President Bashar al Assad agreed last month to a U.S.-Russian plan to destroy his sizeable chemical weapons program by the middle of 2014."
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/10/us-syria-crisis-chemical-idUSBRE9990IB20131010

Are you reallllly that stupid?:bdh:

This is from a foreign news source.

Yes, you really are THAT stupid. So tell me dimwit, why doesn't the US media find the Syria story relevant anymore? You know; the story about the RED line and how we must punish this regime for their despicable use of chemical weapions! ( notice how the media and administration are careful about not calling them WMDs anymore? Of course not; you're a dimwit)

Never mind, I keep forgetting that you are one of those low information voters that thinks hope and change equates to something substantive.

Twit.

Back