Just got a letter from AETNA...

Jarod

Contributor
We got a letter today from AETNA. My employee's health insurance is going down $130 per month because they can no longer legally up-rate her for a pre-existing condition.

That's an extra $1,560 in my pocket per year.

Thank you Obama!

We got a letter today from AETNA. My employee's health insurance is going down $130 per month because they can no longer legally up-rate her for a pre-existing condition.

Thank you Obama!

I got a letter a couple weeks ago from my company, informing me about the exchanges but saying that they plan to continue to offer insurance that's better and cheaper so they recommend staying on the company policy rather than switching.

My company doesn't have a problem with the ACA

Oh snap
Real proof aca lowers cost
Teabagger heads explode
They are now planning the next Syrian faux outrage agenda on there etcha sketch

I have to admit, I have tried but been unable to shop the exchanges thus far... but I am so happy about todays news.

My wife and kids got a letter that if they chose to keep it, there policy will stay the same.

Thank you Obama!
Great but that is the exception to the case, everyone who I know, who have employer supplied health insurance have all seen their premiums go up, way up. There are exceptions, but the vast majority of the "working" public are paying extra for the "others", you know it and I know it.

Funny, on our site, 'getcoveredIL' if you have employer provided insurance, the response is, 'you need do nothing . you should contact your employer about any changes.'

Great but that is the exception to the case, everyone who I know, who have employer supplied health insurance have all seen their premiums go up, way up. There are exceptions, but the vast majority of the "working" public are paying extra for the "others", you know it and I know it.

I haven't see it, except as reported in the "liberal" Corporate media.

I got a letter a couple weeks ago from my company, informing me about the exchanges but saying that they plan to continue to offer insurance that's better and cheaper so they recommend staying on the company policy rather than switching.

My company doesn't have a problem with the ACA

We recently received the very same letter from my wife's employer, who we get our health insurance from, informing us of the very same thing!

Our current policy through their provider more than meets the minimum requirements and they recommend we stay with our current plan.

HOORAY FOR OBAMACARE/ACA!

Funny, on our site, 'getcoveredIL' if you have employer provided insurance, the response is, 'you need do nothing . you should contact your employer about any changes.'

I am her employer, she did not have to do anything, her coverage stayed the same.. except that I have to pay $130 less a month.

Unfounded, anecdotal, third-party HEARSAY!

Typical SJ post...absolutely no proof and we're just supposed to take his biased word that he's not just making up more nonsense.

We got a letter today from AETNA. My employee's health insurance is going down $130 per month because they can no longer legally up-rate her for a pre-existing condition. That's an extra $1,560 in my pocket per year. Thank you Obama!

So you say.

We recently received the very same letter from my wife's employer, who we get our health insurance from, informing us of the very same thing! Our current policy through their provider more than meets the minimum requirements and they recommend we stay with our current plan.

So you say.

You believe the Obamabots?

I suspect they'll tell any lie to make the trainwreck that is Obamacare look like less of a turd than it actually is.

This teabagger meltdown is hillarious
I can't wait for what's next

As more and more Americans get this information and the truth comes out.... the lies Republicans told will come home to roost. They overplayed the gloom and doom.

Back