July 2nd! Happy Independence Day !

Ok, for all the dopes who don't know their history.
July 2nd 1776, 12 of the 13 colonies voted to ratify independence.
New York voted on the 8th.
John Hancock signed the declaration document on July 4th.
The official signing was on August 2nd 1776.

So happy real Independence Day!!
Hope you have fun on Thursday celebrating Declaration of Independence Day!

We hold these truths to be self evident. That 007 was created an idiot and has been endowed by his creator with assoicative personality disorder. Among these are depersonalization, fugue and identity disorder.

We hold these truths to be self evident. That 007 was created an idiot and has been endowed by his creator with assoicative personality disorder. Among these are depersonalization, fugue and identity disorder.
An idiot who knows history better than you!!
Read a book, loser!

Speaking of fugue states, I am going to Fire Island and staying a couple of days, my friend invited me and they are having a huge party tomorrow night with tons of fire works. And I plan on spending the next couple of days in a fugue state from pot and the best organic margaritas in the world.

Ok, for all the dopes who don't know their history.
July 2nd 1776, 12 of the 13 colonies voted to ratify independence.
New York voted on the 8th.
John Hancock signed the declaration document on July 4th.
The official signing was on August 2nd 1776.

So happy real Independence Day!!
Hope you have fun on Thursday celebrating Declaration of Independence Day!

Yeah everyone posting here knew that.

Ya know... It's kinda like Christmas... For whatever reason, we have decided to celebrate December 25th as the day that Jesus was born. Folks who were born in the USA are well aware of their history. sLIMEballs from across the pond should just sit back, STFU, have an icecream cone, and let real Americans celebrate their own national holidays whenever they want.

Ya know... It's kinda like Christmas... For whatever reason, we have decided to celebrate December 25th as the day that Jesus was born. Folks who were born in the USA are well aware of their history. sLIMEballs from across the pond should just sit back, STFU, have an icecream cone, and let real Americans celebrate their own national holidays whenever they want.

LOL I love the "have an icecream cone" slipped in.

Speaking of fugue states, I am going to Fire Island and staying a couple of days, my friend invited me and they are having a huge party tomorrow night with tons of fire works. And I plan on spending the next couple of days in a fugue state from pot and the best organic margaritas in the world.
BooHAA!!!

I'm going to Red White and Boom tonight. It's the largest fire work display in the midwest. My wife got us a free room at the hotel chain she works for at the downtown hotel so we won't have to deal with parking and the crowds and we get to watch the show from the roof of the hotel. Sweeet! :)

BooHAA!!!

I'm going to Red White and Boom tonight. It's the largest fire work display in the midwest. My wife got us a free room at the hotel chain she works for at the downtown hotel so we won't have to deal with parking and the crowds and we get to watch the show from the roof of the hotel. Sweeet! :)

That sounds awesome Mott, enjoy!

I prefer how Richard Pryor would have said it

"Have a coke and a smile and stfu!" :)

Back