JPP in review

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
1) Howey has been banned
2) Poet is gone
3) Desh is still psycho and even pissing off lefties
4) Lefty is attacking lefty over Syria
5) Trayvon is still dead

awe don't wet your underoos I have a long history of getting leftys pissed at me right up until they realize that Im right.

Oh they don't always admit I was right but they end up on my side.

Hey do you know its historical fact that Bush used chemical weapons on his enemies in Iraq?

Last edited:
see what happens when presidents like ronny rayguns does things like sell deadly gas to people like sadam andthen sit back and laugh while he gasses other human beings?

it ends with an American president dropping skin melting chemicals on babies.

Be very proud

Yeah the right has zero hacks on this board!
Hillbilly sensibilities

The left has had some high-profile problem children of late though. I mean, it's embarrassing. It seriously used to 100% be that I was proud of all the lefties here, and even on my old board. I'm going to start slapping them upside their heads if this shit doesn't stop.

what will the world look like when every penny ante dictator knows they can use chems to kill their problem inhabatants with impunity?

Its going to be a wonderful world huh?

we are just so tired of war and bombs that its for the best

awe don't wet your underoos I have a long history of getting leftys pissed at me right up until they realize that Im right.

Oh they don't always admit I was right but they end up on my side.

Hey do you know its historical fact that Bush used chemical weapons on his enemies in Iraq?

Oh Oh Oh,.....please enlighten us deshrag....I can't wait to hear this one.....I'm sure you have proof from some reputable source....

You do know that an accusation is not proof....an assumption is not proof...a belief is not proof..... and some left wing blog like FDL is not proof....so try to avoid that approach....

Last edited:
The left has had some high-profile problem children of late though. I mean, it's embarrassing. It seriously used to 100% be that I was proud of all the lefties here, and even on my old board. I'm going to start slapping them upside their heads if this shit doesn't stop.

No bullying there. Gee - what a good thing that you're not "teaming up" or calling anyone names.

I guess I am pretty stupid, I didn't think that was Howey and I PM'd grind to find out who was writing this crazy stuff, LOL Ban evasion...not too smart!

Oh Oh Oh,.....please enlighten us deshrag....I can't wait to hear this one.....I'm sure you have proof from some reputable source....

You do know that an accusation is not proof....an assumption is not proof...a belief is not proof..... and some left wing blog like FDL is not proof....so try to avoid that approach....

There are pictures and testimonies by civilians and journalist, if you cared to research, but why bother, you have been shown before but you choose to remain ignorant.

Back