Job creation dies under Obama economic leadership

Job Creation died when Republicans voted down every bill Obama had to make jobs. I lean right and can admit that. Stop being stupid.

The Anti-Outsourcing bill of 2010 would have been the best bill for jobs in America but it was "titled" wrong and we all know that the only thing Republicans read is a pretty title like "Patriot act"

Learn more, type less.

Republicans also voted down; Jobs for veterans (because why are they important after they went to unnecessary war, (R)ight?)

Basic ignorance in this transition of REpublicans trying to find out what their new base is. America is still paying. So drop the focus on the Left and focus on your platform morons.

And trust me. If Clinton tries to push the same jobs bills that she created and Obama mimicked, she might have a chance. Even the family who helped create NAFTA knows it's failing. To try and act like it's perfect would be IDIOCY. So wake up kid.

Job Creation died when Republicans voted down every bill Obama had to make jobs. I lean right and can admit that. Stop being stupid.

The Anti-Outsourcing bill of 2010 would have been the best bill for jobs in America but it was "titled" wrong and we all know that the only thing Republicans read is a pretty title like "Patriot act"

Learn more, type less.

Republicans also voted down; Jobs for veterans (because why are they important after they went to unnecessary war, (R)ight?)

Basic ignorance in this transition of REpublicans trying to find out what their new base is. America is still paying. So drop the focus on the Left and focus on your platform morons.

You 'lean right' but think jobs are created by Presidential job bills. You have one of the best shticks on the board. Well done sir.

Last edited:
You 'lean right' but think jobs are created by Presidential job bills. You have one of the best shticks on the board. Well done sir.

You are the political NOOB here that doesn't know jack shit about politics.

Government CAN make changes that promote American jobs. You have fallen for the Right Wing propaganda machine that states "Government's job isn't to create jobs" when Government can actually do things to hurt jobs and create them.

So wake up moron. Stop being a one party idiot.

Giving tax deductions to American Corporations that kept jobs in America instead of Outsourcing IS A GOOD JOBS BILL. Republicans voting to keep tax deductions for corporations that outsource jobs is a bad bill.

Welcome to advanced politics idiot child. Pack your bags because you have proven you are NO WHERE NEAR ready for it.

Or maybe you can explain to me why tax deductions for outsourcing jobs is better than tax deductions for insourcing...............BASICS.

It was voted down for the same reason everyone attacked the Obama's for stating we should drink more water...........

To go extreme on your perspective I could say "We need a Free Market" and "end the EPA".

Do you know how many jobs that concept would create? We might be breathing air like in China and our kids might be chewing on lead paint toys and we might be oil fracking but at least we have jobs and a booming economy. Maybe we should feed the grunt workers whiskey like back in the Industrial revolution where people actually worked themselves to death. Maybe we should let children work to pay for their crack head parents drug habbits. Or maybe we should just shut down the government because our mind is small and can't comprehend basic Government.

As free enterprise is snuffed out by regulations, rules, taxes and Obamacare an increasing number of Americans are finding that the millions of jobs once created by small businesses are no longer available.

Small businesses create two-thirds of all new jobs and as they continue to die so do the opportunities for Americans to find employment.

Read more
http://www.examiner.com/article/job-creation-dies-under-obama-economic-leadership

Welcome to Obamunism; the high unemployment, low wage part time economic recovery that low information dimwits continue to desperately defend for no better reason than he is part black and presumed to be somewhat articulate.

Get used to it; low information dimwits who vote now outnumber informed voters and want to create a new world order where we are all forced to become wards of the State.

Learn more, type less.

I'm amused by the dimwit argument that a $550 billion pork laden politically regurgitated stimulus bill euphamistically called a "jobs" bill would do what the previous $850 billion porkulus bill could not do; actually create jobs.

But then we are dealing with a new dimwit low information voting age that stupidly believes that Government resistribution theft of the hard earned wealth of Americans somehow translates to good economic policies.

You really are THAT stupid.

And trust me. If Clinton tries to push the same jobs bills that she created and Obama mimicked, she might have a chance. Even the family who helped create NAFTA knows it's failing. To try and act like it's perfect would be IDIOCY. So wake up kid.

Didn't Clinton's hubby sign NAFTA into law??

You are the political NOOB here that doesn't know jack shit about politics.

Government CAN make changes that promote American jobs. You have fallen for the Right Wing propaganda machine that states "Government's job isn't to create jobs" when Government can actually do things to hurt jobs and create them.

So wake up moron. Stop being a one party idiot.

Giving tax deductions to American Corporations that kept jobs in America instead of Outsourcing IS A GOOD JOBS BILL. Republicans voting to keep tax deductions for corporations that outsource jobs is a bad bill.

Welcome to advanced politics idiot child. Pack your bags because you have proven you are NO WHERE NEAR ready for it.

I'm amused when someone as painfully stupid as you claim others are morons.

Yes, you really are THAT stupid and politically confused.

Dimwit.

To go extreme on your perspective I could say "We need a Free Market" and "end the EPA".

Do you know how many jobs that concept would create? We might be breathing air like in China and our kids might be chewing on lead paint toys and we might be oil fracking but at least we have jobs and a booming economy. Maybe we should feed the grunt workers whiskey like back in the Industrial revolution where people actually worked themselves to death. Maybe we should let children work to pay for their crack head parents drug habbits. Or maybe we should just shut down the government because our mind is small and can't comprehend basic Government.

Or...maybe he could be a brain dead dimwit like you who fabricates massive straw horse claims no one makes in a desperate, but failed bid, to hide what a dimwit you really are??

Yes, you really are THAT pathetic.

Back