Jesse Jackson; I misled the American Peoples

SJJRSJJS

Verified User
Liberals..."Do as I say, not as I do"......Blood is thicker than water......"Former Illinois lawmaker Jesse Jackson, Jr., was sentenced Wednesday to 30 months in prison after pleading guilty to spending $750,000 in campaign funds on personal items.

He will also face 36 months of probation, 500 hours of community service and continued mental health care.

His wife Sandra Jackson was sentenced to one year, after pleading guilty to tax fraud. The couple's prison sentences will be staggered, and the judge left it up to the Jacksons' discretion to determine who will be first to serve their sentence. She will also have to pay $22,000 in restitution, and will face a year of supervised probation upon her release.

Jesse Jackson, Jr., elected to serve his sentence first."
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...sse-jackson-jr-gets-2-12-years-in-prison?lite

Liberals..."Do as I say, not as I do"......Blood is thicker than water......"Former Illinois lawmaker Jesse Jackson, Jr., was sentenced Wednesday to 30 months in prison after pleading guilty to spending $750,000 in campaign funds on personal items.

He will also face 36 months of probation, 500 hours of community service and continued mental health care.

His wife Sandra Jackson was sentenced to one year, after pleading guilty to tax fraud. The couple's prison sentences will be staggered, and the judge left it up to the Jacksons' discretion to determine who will be first to serve their sentence. She will also have to pay $22,000 in restitution, and will face a year of supervised probation upon her release.

Jesse Jackson, Jr., elected to serve his sentence first."
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...sse-jackson-jr-gets-2-12-years-in-prison?lite
After he gets out, the Dems will try to run little Jackson for dog catcher, butt his felony conviction stops even that. Little Jackson will later be seen at your local McDonalds flipping Big Macs for Zappy....LOL

and you re elected Vitter diaper prostitute boy and Hiking the Sandford guy who SPENT the people money to go fuck his piece on the side

wiener DUMPED you guys re elect them

Was Bill "Blow Job" Clinton dumped by the Dems, Desh?

clinton-weiner.jpg

Back