Janet Napolitano Resigning

RockX

Banned
U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano is set to resign in order to take a new position as president of the University of California system. She will be starting her new position in September, an administration official tells CBS News.

Napolitano has served as head of the Homeland Security Department since 2009. She is the first woman to lead the department, which was created after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks. Before that, Napolitano served as governor of Arizona.

As DHS Secretary, Napolitano oversaw a $60 billion budget and more than 240,000 employees in several agencies, including the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and the U.S. Coast Guard.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57593463/janet-napolitano-resigning/

ROFL

Another rat jumping ship and going to California to fuck up the UC system like she did at DHS. I pity the students.

Yeah...Imagine that...a DHS director with all kinds of heavily secret knowledge....going to an EDUCATIONAL oriented job.

If it were a Bush appointee, he'd be working for Haliburton lobbying for the Fracking industry and poisoning people's ground.water.....so.let's add it up...Janet Napolitano-1.....Tom Ridge-0

what do you think would be an appropriate punishment for all of those that wrote, passed, and enforced the patriot act and it's stronger and harsher extensions?

If it was illegal, jail.

Bush/Cheney should be in jail. I don't think they've earned the death penalty, in spite of all the crap they've done.

I'm not accepting your (apparent) premise that Ms. Napolitano should be part of the group punished.

If it was illegal, jail.

Bush/Cheney should be in jail. I don't think they've earned the death penalty, in spite of all the crap they've done.

I'm not accepting your (apparent) premise that Ms. Napolitano should be part of the group punished.

It only counts when it's Democratic Administration.

<snip>

ROFL

Another rat jumping ship and going to California to fuck up the UC system like she did at DHS. I pity the students.

Exactly what I said all those years ago when that closeted voyeur Ken Starr went from his government job to corrupting young minds at NY University.

Last edited:
If it was illegal, jail.

so in your opinion, the patriot act does not violate the constitution? if it doesn't, then why should bush and cheney be in jail? if it IS illegal, why shouldn't big sis be in jail for enforcing it?

so in your opinion, the patriot act does not violate the constitution? if it doesn't, then why should bush and cheney be in jail? if it IS illegal, why shouldn't big sis be in jail for enforcing it?

Bush/Cheney should be in jail for lying to get us into the Iraq war.

Patriot Act isn't illegal because congress passed it. Until courts rule on it, it isn't unconstitutional.

Lots of things later become unconstitutional; we don't throw those who voted on and supported them in jail. (The provision of DOMA that just got overturned jumps to mind)

Napolitano is running a dept according to rules passed by congress. Nope, shouldn't be thrown in jail

Bush/Cheney should be in jail for lying to get us into the Iraq war.
should not all of congress then be in jail for letting it continue after they found out they were lied to? why didn't congress impeach them for it?

Patriot Act isn't illegal because congress passed it. Until courts rule on it, it isn't unconstitutional.

Lots of things later become unconstitutional; we don't throw those who voted on and supported them in jail. (The provision of DOMA that just got overturned jumps to mind)
this is how america will fall, because liberals and conservatives are led to believe that they are not smart enough to know the constitution, therefore they let black robed tyrants tell them what it is and isn't.

Napolitano is running a dept according to rules passed by congress. Nope, shouldn't be thrown in jail
same question then, if her dept is running by rules passed by congress that violate the constitutional rights of americans, who goes to jail? besides we the people that is.

As I told you, it's common for ppl on this forum to categorically state someone has AIDS. What fucking hateful, miserable pigs.

It's one thing (if a fact) to say that someone has AIDS.

To say
I pray she gets AIDS every day. If she committed suicide it would be the best decision she had ever made.

that is horribly gross.

I have never wished that someone I don't like gets sick with even a head cold. To pray that someone gets AIDS is nasty, hateful, abhorrent. And to pray that they suicide is also nasty, hateful, abhorrent.

In frackingcredibly gross.

Howey said:
What fucking hateful, miserable pigs

You are correct.

It's one thing (if a fact) to say that someone has AIDS.

To say

that is horribly gross.

I have never wished that someone I don't like gets sick with even a head cold. To pray that someone gets AIDS is nasty, hateful, abhorrent. And to pray that they suicide is also nasty, hateful, abhorrent.

In frackingcredibly gross.

You are correct.

It doesn't have to be AIDS, really anything slow and painful would put a smile on my face (and of course, of completely natural, act of god causes). And I wish the same to all tyrants.

Yeah...Imagine that...a DHS director with all kinds of heavily secret knowledge....going to an EDUCATIONAL oriented job.

If it were a Bush appointee, he'd be working for Haliburton lobbying for the Fracking industry and poisoning people's ground.water.....so.let's add it up...Janet Napolitano-1.....Tom Ridge-0

instead, she can work on poisoning young minds

Back