It's September 11

A big shout out to my sister! Happy Birthday Sis!!! :)

For real Mott? Today is my mom's birthday too. How did your sister react to her birthday being on 9/11 at first? My mom wouldn't celebrate hers on the day for several years...actually maybe about five. I finally talked her into going back to her real birthday.

your now in love with a Russian dictator so you can hit Obama?

what a fucking patriot you are huh

I'll say it again .. history will demonstrate that the saddest and most tragic outcome of 9/11 will be how easily Americans were duped into a war without end.

Today, America SUPPORTS the very elements who they've been told were behind 9/11 .. and they use YOUR tax dollars to do it.

Yes, YOU support Al Qaeda.

Perhaps that should go into the memories and prayers for those who lost their lives on that day.

I'll say it again .. history will demonstrate that the saddest and most tragic outcome of 9/11 will be how easily Americans were duped into a war without end. Today, America SUPPORTS the very elements who they've been told were behind 9/11 .. and they use YOUR tax dollars to do it. Yes, YOU support Al Qaeda. Perhaps that should go into the memories and prayers for those who lost their lives on that day.

Thanks for posting this, good Brother.

My heart also goes out to those who lost loved ones that day.

For real Mott? Today is my mom's birthday too. How did your sister react to her birthday being on 9/11 at first? My mom wouldn't celebrate hers on the day for several years...actually maybe about five. I finally talked her into going back to her real birthday.
Oh she was horrified. Everyone equated her b-day with the 911 terrorist attacks.

I told her to remember that it was also the anniversary of the Battle of Brandywine which was the turning point of the American Revolutionary War. :)

I'll say it again .. history will demonstrate that the saddest and most tragic outcome of 9/11 will be how easily Americans were duped into a war without end.

Today, America SUPPORTS the very elements who they've been told were behind 9/11 .. and they use YOUR tax dollars to do it.

Yes, YOU support Al Qaeda.

Perhaps that should go into the memories and prayers for those who lost their lives on that day.

how so?

how do they back AQ?

Thanks for posting this, good Brother.

My heart also goes out to those who lost loved ones that day.

Then you'd be in the company of friends and family who lost loved ones on 9/11 .. and demand a real and thorough investigation.

In fact, many are still demanding answers ..

9/11 family members demand the FBI ‘come clean’ about Sarasota Saudis
Friday, 06.07.13

A group representing 6,600 survivors and relatives of those killed and injured in the 9/11 attacks has called on the FBI to “come clean” about its investigation of Saudis in Florida who may have aided the terrorist hijackers.

The reaction by 9/11 Families United to Bankrupt Terrorism on Thursday followed news that former U.S. Sen. Bob Graham had accused the FBI in court papers of concealing the existence of its Sarasota investigation and impeding Congress’s Joint Inquiry into the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

“After almost 12 years, the time has come for the Department of Justice, the FBI and this administration to give the American people access to the truth about who financed the murder of 3,000 people on 9/11,” said Sharon Premoli, who was pulled from the rubble of the World Trade Center.

Graham, co-chairman of the congressional probe, discussed the FBI’s performance in a sworn declaration given in support of a Freedom of Information lawsuit pending in federal court in Fort Lauderdale.

BrowardBulldog.org filed the suit last summer while seeking FBI records of its investigation of Esam Ghazzawi, a former advisor to a senior Saudi prince — who, had he lived, was well placed to become king — Ghazzawi’s wife, Deborah, and son-in-law and daughter, Abdulaziz and Anoud al-Hijji.

The Ghazzawis owned the upscale home at 4224 Escondito Circle where the al-Hijjis lived until about two weeks before 9/11. Neighbors called the FBI after the family’s hurried departure — leaving behind cars, furniture and other possessions.

Sources have said that security records — including photos of license plates — from the gated community where the al-Hijjis lived later revealed that vehicles used by the future hijackers had visited the al-Hijji home.

The FBI, however, has publicly denied finding any evidence linking the family to 9/11

more
http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/06/07/3438694/911-family-members-demand-the.html#storylink=cpy

how so?

how do they back AQ?

Libya and Syria are GLARING examples.

Question: If elements of Al Qaeda are found anywhere in the world, shouldn't the US be in concert with that government to root out the very evil behind 9/11?

How can we be droning Al Qaeda and the same time we're giving them your tax dollars.

How is any of this not blindingly obvious .. and I ask that respectfully because I am at a total loss to explain it .. beyond it being the most astounding example of cognitive dissonance every displayed by breathing human beings.

Back