Is the government supposed to "create jobs"?

Is the government supposed to "create jobs"?

• Total voters
Uneducated people are so funny.

Government can make decisions that can create conditions that make employers hire more people. Poor Fox News Cult only knows what they are told to repeat.

Uneducated people are so funny.

Government can make decisions that can create conditions that make employers hire more people. Poor Fox News Cult only knows what they are told to repeat.

3D, we should play a drinking game one night. Every time Anti-Party makes a Fox News reference we have to take a shot. I think we know what the results would be...

tumblr_ls3878gYS71qfl54bo1_500.gif

3D, we should play a drinking game one night. Every time Anti-Party makes a Fox News reference we have to take a shot. I think we know what the results would be...

tumblr_ls3878gYS71qfl54bo1_500.gif

Go for it. The ONLY WAY so many people in America can lose common sense and repeat the same topic the same day Fox News does, is if they are a Fox News cult. You can only be trained to be this stupid.

Go for it. The ONLY WAY so many people in America can lose common sense and repeat the same topic the same day Fox News does, is if they are a Fox News cult. You can only be trained to be this stupid.

Did Roger Ailes run over your puppy? You sure have a hard on for Fox

So do you think Government shouldn't be allowed to step into commerce and change laws that can help the employers create jobs? Do you think it's not their place?

So do you think Government shouldn't be allowed to step into commerce and change laws that can help the employers create jobs? Do you think it's not their place?

Depends on what you mean. Sounds good in theory, but in general I say they should be hands off and let the free market work

Depends on what you mean. Sounds good in theory, but in general I say they should be hands off and let the free market work

It's not theory lol. It's proven fact.

And this isn't just a Left Wing thing. Sometimes the Right Wing needs to make changes to laws which can create more jobs.

I still say our citizens should slowly save up for about two months of basics....food, toilet paper, bottled water, etc....and then in one coordinated effort, go out on strike....Nationwide.

Shut down every business, cut the flow of oil and gasoline, shit down the malls, the movie theaters....every facet of our lives that we have grown accustomed to.

Then, and only then will the conglomerate know what power the workforce has....actually, it'll be the first in a long time that the workforce knows what power they have. There is no profit without labor....period.

It's not theory lol. It's proven fact.

And this isn't just a Left Wing thing. Sometimes the Right Wing needs to make changes to laws which can create more jobs.

You presume that the gobblement knows better than the free market. It does not. You aren't the first to let arrogance get the best of them. There is always unintended consequences to gobblement interference no matter how noble the cause

You presume that the gobblement knows better than the free market. It does not. You aren't the first to let arrogance get the best of them. There is always unintended consequences to gobblement interference no matter how noble the cause

Oh yea? What happened the last time we had a Free Market President?

You presume that the free market cares about America.

Back