Is it possible

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
After someone posted a comment that Zimmerman gave to the Police, I've been wondering if the following is possible.

Zimmerman told the Police that after shooting Trayvon, Trayvon said "You got me - You got me"; but in the 'girlfriends testimony, she said she heard Trayvon say "Get off me - Get off me".
Maybe it was "You, get off me - You, get off me", I don't remember exactly.

What does anyone else think and is this possible?

Sure it's possible. But it's also possible that he was yelling "get off me" because George was the aggressor....I wasn't there...so I can't say for sure.

Sure it's possible. But it's also possible that he was yelling "get off me" because George was the aggressor....I wasn't there...so I can't say for sure.

Or maybe it had nothing at all to do with anyone being on top of anyone.

Zimmerman was not the aggressor, not matter how many times you say it and hope that it's true.

Then consider the other evidence....who the hell was beat up ?....Certainly not Martin.

Or you try to defend yourself from a guy you don't know who is following you....who just happens to have a glass jaw and a 9mm

Unless you can show that your life is in immenent danger, there is no reason to defend yourself; just because someone's following you.

Don't remember any testimony regarding a glass jaw.
Could you post the statement?
Thanks

Or you try to defend yourself from a guy you don't know who is following you....who just happens to have a glass jaw and a 9mm
Having a "glass jaw" isn't a crime as far as I can recall. No defendant ever got off by telling the judge, "Honest your honor, I didn't mean to hurt him, how was I supposed to know he would take my fist to his face like a girl?"

Normally that's the kind of BS argument I'd expect from a... conservative. Nice to know when the chips are down, everyone uses bad reasoning.

Having a "glass jaw" isn't a crime as far as I can recall. No defendant ever got off by telling the judge, "Honest your honor, I didn't mean to hurt him, how was I supposed to know he would take my fist to his face like a girl?"

Normally that's the kind of BS argument I'd expect from a... conservative. Nice to know when the chips are down, everyone uses bad reasoning.

Neither is walking around the neighborhood at 7PM

Neither is walking around the neighborhood at 7PM
Not arguing that. Merely stating that your glass jaw evidence has no point other than to try to make Zimmerman look wimpy, as if that's at all relevant.

My view of the Martin case is that the media and celebrities screwed up so hard that at this point its "pick your own truth" and find the evidence to support you. However the court decided and now we get to move on.

Not arguing that. Merely stating that your glass jaw evidence has no point other than to try to make Zimmerman look wimpy, as if that's at all relevant.

My view of the Martin case is that the media and celebrities screwed up so hard that at this point its "pick your own truth" and find the evidence to support you. However the court decided and now we get to move on.

Tell me....what's the difference if I make Zimmerman look wimpy or you make TM look like a drug crazed criminal? I was actually being facetious about the glass jaw....but I've seen serious threads about "purple drank" and how TM was nothing but a thug and deserved to die....so do me a favor....don't tell me about reading between the lines.

IMO, if GZ did what he was supposed to do....we wouldn't even be having this comversation

Tell me....what's the difference if I make Zimmerman look wimpy or you make TM look like a drug crazed criminal? I was actually being facetious about the glass jaw....but I've seen serious threads about "purple drank" and how TM was nothing but a thug and deserved to die....so do me a favor....don't tell me about reading between the lines.

IMO, if GZ did what he was supposed to do....we wouldn't even be having this comversation
IMO, if TM had done what he was supposed to do....we wouldn't even be having this conversation

By the way....Zimmerman did what he was supposed to do and that was protect himself from an assault - Verdict - NOT GUILTY

How bout you do me a favor and judge me on what I'm saying and not what others are saying. Then we can go on to say that if TM hadn't confronted GZ we also wouldn't have this conversation. Or if any of a dozen other things had happened differently.

Back