Interesting thought on today's events

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
So in the wake of today's tragedy, I find it highly coincidental that there is such little volume of posting from our left wing friends. Sure there is the usual anti gun nonsense from Zappa (which he completely got wrong), but for the most part there is NOTHING. NADA. ZIPPO.

Could it be that the color of the perpetrator is influencing our libtard friends not to post about this? Would they be this silent if the assailant were white?

Things that make you go hhhhhmmmmmmm

What difference does it make whether you're a leftie or a rightie? It's just Americans blowing each other away because they have too many guns and are not mature enough to use them properly.

The obvious solution to the problem is to make a law that requires everyone over the age of 2 to carry a loaded gun at all times. Preferably an AR-15 or something more deadly.

Miniature ones for babies of course.

What difference does it make whether you're a leftie or a rightie? It's just Americans blowing each other away because they have too many guns and are not mature enough to use them properly.

The obvious solution to the problem is to make a law that requires everyone over the age of 2 to carry a loaded gun at all times. Preferably an AR-15 or something more deadly.

Miniature ones for babies of course.

I am down with that. But you know what I am talkin bout baby. If this guy weren't a negroid, the libs would have started 50 threads by now.

So in the wake of today's tragedy, I find it highly coincidental that there is such little volume of posting from our left wing friends. Sure there is the usual anti gun nonsense from Zappa (which he completely got wrong), but for the most part there is NOTHING. NADA. ZIPPO.

Could it be that the color of the perpetrator is influencing our libtard friends not to post about this? Would they be this silent if the assailant were white?

There is a three page thread I started yesterday about the shooting....

Everyone is so bored with your tedious murders that no-one bothers. 'Black' was he? What a gang of racist turds you are.

yes racism is one of the MAJOR problem this country has.

we have a racist base the republican party can play like so many fucking fools.

I cant wait until they are all dead.

they are old and after their nice healthy happy full lives end this country will breathy a sigh of relief.

yes racism is one of the MAJOR problem this country has.

we have a racist base the republican party can play like so many fucking fools.

I cant wait until they are all dead.

they are old and after their nice healthy happy full lives end this country will breathy a sigh of relief.

It seems that instead there are new ones coming forward to replace the dead ones. I see no indication that your country is ready to move away from their stupid and ignorant politics yet.

However, there could be a chance that the Republicans themselves could work together to destroy the baggers before your next election, in order to prevent the baggers from destroying them.

If the baggers were to rise to power some way then your country would have to hit absolute rock bottom before it could start to regrow itself into something that can work for the people.

So in the wake of today's tragedy, I find it highly coincidental that there is such little volume of posting from our left wing friends.

Because we are worn out. You dont' give a fuck about 26 dead six year olds, why the hell should we bother raising a stink about a few dead navy yard workers. 13 dead? Is that all?

This country is fucking insane, it is filled with some of the stupidest people ever to walk this Earth. And they are armed.

I live really close to a major international tourist destination and I'm actually very surprised people still come here.

I live really close to a major international tourist destination and I'm actually very surprised people still come here.

A lot of people probably aren't going to the US anymore. For more reasons than just getting hit by a stray bullet.

Much of the problem with shootings is likely because your country is immersed in a warring mindset. It has to carry over to the civilian population to some degree. When young men don't want the AR type rifles anymore then that will indicate an attitude change. Right at the moment they are enthralled with the idea of owning one and that is because they want to appear to be emulating the military. And of course, owning one obviously leads to wanting to use one for what it is intended.

I think this is the biggest factor that makes America so much different than Canada and other civilized first world countries. I see no other distinction other than a mindset and will to be violent. Then, guns are abundant and they are the tool.

It seems that instead there are new ones coming forward to replace the dead ones. I see no indication that your country is ready to move away from their stupid and ignorant politics yet.

However, there could be a chance that the Republicans themselves could work together to destroy the baggers before your next election, in order to prevent the baggers from destroying them.

If the baggers were to rise to power some way then your country would have to hit absolute rock bottom before it could start to regrow itself into something that can work for the people.

You cant see anything through your mind consuming hate.

The youth in this country are rejecting these idiot ideas in HUGE numbers.

Jesus your stupid and full of lies

If Obama had a son, would he look like the Navy Yard killer?

No - he'd look like the son of a president. The man who did the shooting looks like the standard result of racist discrimination, an insane gun-culture and the lack of a proper health service, obviously.

This young man went insane folks.

You see the brain is run on chemicals.

those chemicals can become unbalanced in many ways.

If you do not detect it and treat it properly the person can end up being a real threat to themselves and others.

This country has to get to a point that EVERYONE gets medical treatment.

If you don't then you don't catch these medical conditions before they go full blown.

The single payer system is the only way to do this.

we are one of the only major countries that does not have universal healthcare.

why?

because some idiots think they can squeeze a fucking dime so hard it turns into a diamond.

they are called the republican party

kicking stupid people s ass on the internests with facts.

Too bad it doesn't help your brain imbalance to get your ass kicked daily

Back