Instagram photo of woman dangling baby from balcony nets arrest

RockX

Banned
AMPA — A photo depicting a woman dangling a baby boy over an apartment balcony led to her arrest Tuesday after she posted the image to the social media website Instagram, police said.

aishajeanclark.jpg

Tampa police were called after friends of Aisha Jean Clark, 25, spotted the photo posted to her Instagram account with the handle "RatMove13," according to an arrest report. The picture appeared to show Clark holding the boy by his right arm over a railing, police said.

Officers arrived at Clark's home at 1566 Nuccio Parkway about noon Tuesday. When asked if she knew why they were there, Clark laughed and brought out an iPad displaying the Instagram photo, the arrest report stated.

"I was mad and I was making a point," Clark told police. "I can do what I want with my baby. Nobody can stop me."

Clark and her baby were wearing the same clothes as they were in the photo when police arrived.

"This single act would reasonably be expected to have resulted in serious physical injury or a substantial risk of death to the infant," an officer wrote.

Clark was booked in the Hillsborough County Jail on a charge of child neglect and held without bail. On Wednesday, her Instagram account was set on private.

:palm:

Guess she was doing her MJ imitation.

michael-jackson-dangling-baby-son.jpg

Back