In the interest of board harmony

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
Going forward, Dantes, Tekky and Darla (for when she ultimately returns) will henceforth be on my ignore list and thread banned. That should reduce much of the acrimony. Now, I obviously can't stop them from starting thread after thread trying to bait me into a conversation, but that is their issue not mine.

Peace.

Well played, sir.

Thank you.

You will also notice that I was able to improve my board experience without endless threads of reposting Dante's bile. You will also notice that I was able to improve my board experience without involving the Mods (as Billy gets pretty put out doing his job).

I was able to avail myself of the tools so generously provided by the board Moderators. I did not once scream and caterwaul for Dante's and Tekky to be "PERMABANNED". Nope, I took it upon myself to improve my own JPP experience.

Let this be a lesson to you lefties. Just sayin

Thank you. You will also notice that I was able to improve my board experience without endless threads of reposting Dante's bile. You will also notice that I was able to improve my board experience without involving the Mods (as Billy gets pretty put out doing his job). I was able to avail myself of the tools so generously provided by the board Moderators. I did not once scream and caterwaul for Dante's and Tekky to be "PERMABANNED". Nope, I took it upon myself to improve my own JPP experience. Let this be a lesson to you lefties. Just sayin

Noted and quoted.

Back