Im back, did you miss me...

Jarod

Contributor
Ive been in the N.C. Mountains enjoying some cool weather and recharging for the second half of a Florida summer. The AC broke in my mini-van on the way home so it was a rude awakening to return to the Florida heat and humidity.

What's new here? Looks about the same.... this forum sure grows stale when I take a week off...

Ive been in the N.C. Mountains enjoying some cool weather and recharging for the second half of a Florida summer. The AC broke in my mini-van on the way home so it was a rude awakening to return to the Florida heat and humidity.

What's new here? ...

Winterborn is a liberal and Lorax (Thing1) is a conservative who's been pretending to be liberal all these years. Other than that, not much.

Winterborn is a liberal and Lorax (Thing1) is a conservative who's been pretending to be liberal all these years. Other than that, not much.
Actaully by northern standards Winterborn is a traditional conservative. By Southern standards he's a no good rotten bleeding heart commie pinko liberal. ;)

Come to think of it....by Southern standards you're pretty close to being a damned commie too! ;)

Last edited:
Just for you Jarod.

giancarlo-aaron-paul-bro-hug.gif

I had no television or internet where I was, what is this about? Can you link a story?

Of course he can't ....not from any reputable news source ..... he just makes up shit and lies and posts it as if its true....

What's new here? Looks about the same.... this forum sure grows stale when I take a week off...

You were gone? I hadn't noticed

Back