illegal Alien Voter Fraud being Addressed & Suppressed, ABOUT TIME

SJJRSJJS

Verified User
I posted before that in California, in order get a valid first time Driver's license, you need to show a certified birth certificate, obtained in Norwalk CA. Well, way back, in LA, you could get a fake driver's license for $50.00, and they now have fake birth certificate websites on the Internet. While renewing my own Driver's License I observed many Mexicans getting obvious first time driver's licenses, and they spoke so broken that even I could hardly understand their English, so I talked to them in Spanish, and it was so obvious that they were still wet "Wetbacks". Now, there are 31 States which are requiring genuine ID's in order to vote, so the chickens are coming home to roost for the Libs during these next Elections, so there will be no moore illegal alien votes for The Hillary, like for Obama.

I posted before that in California, in order get a valid first time Driver's license, you need to show a certified birth certificate, obtained in Norwalk CA. Well, way back, in LA, you could get a fake driver's license for $50.00, and they now have fake birth certificate websites on the Internet. While renewing my own Driver's License I observed many Mexicans getting obvious first time driver's licenses, and they spoke so broken that even I could hardly understand their English, so I talked to them in Spanish, and it was so obvious that they were still wet "Wetbacks". Now, there are 31 States which are requiring genuine ID's in order to vote, so the chickens are coming home to roost for the Libs during these next Elections, so there will be no moore illegal alien votes for The Hillary, like for Obama.
These 31 States are offering free ID's to people who need them through their local DMV, but Super Lib Alan Colmes said that some poor people cannot get to the DMV to receive their free ID's. Colmes said that to Bill O'Reilly who naturally countered that if they cannot get to their DMV, then how could they get to their voting booth? The only thing that Billy failed to do, was say TOUCHÉ to Colmes. Bill O'Reilly is the King of comebacks, he eats Libs up, no pun intended Howey. Please note that I am not banning Howey from my posts like he bans me. Banning specific Forum posters is a form of mental weakness in my humble opinion, weakness that may show itself later in some form of Going Bonkers display, which I saw displayed many times on the old Board, it is sometimes frightening to behold, with certain posters absolutely losing control of their emotions, really scarey stuff.

Back