If Obamacrash ever works, is your data safe?

Big Money

hello2.JPG

Week 3 of the Obamacare exchange rollout is the same old song: glitches remain, error messages abound, lags are prevalent, and there is very little evidence that anyone has actually purchased insurance.

An even larger problem is the lack of security.

The Federal Data Services Hub (Hub) is a central component to the Obamacare exchanges. Hub connects seven different government agencies and establishes new access points to American’s most sensitive and personal information.

Theft of personal data is now a digital endeavor, with hackers now being better at identifying targets and mining data.

Our government is handing it to them on a silver platter.

How is it possible that a system that cost more than $100 million dollars is so poorly designed, executed, and insecure?

Reuters reported back in August that the security protocols were months behind, and that deadlines for security protocol testing were being missed.

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/my-orbit/2013/oct/17/obamacare-exchanges-lack-security/#ixzz2iFFCnkLf

What a mess, sebillius and anyone that was in charge of the rollout and website should be fired. Its absurd just how bad it is. Everyone expected glitchs and mishaps but this is way over the top

What a mess, sebillius and anyone that was in charge of the rollout and website should be fired. Its absurd just how bad it is. Everyone expected glitchs and mishaps but this is way over the top

Some of us expected this.

This could not be going anymore beautiful for me. Lefties never saw obummercare as the end game. They always saw it as a first step to single payer.

But as this continues, and make no mistake, it will get worse, what are the dems going to say "you should let us do more"?

No way. The dems are hurting and they know it, that is why they are trying to deflect with the Tea Party. So they will dig up ole Sandra Fuke to see of they can revive the old war on women.

I am getting low on popcorn.

Its been revealed that nobody's data is safe in America. Obama-Care is just one more invasion of privacy by BIG bastard government.

OP you KNOW it will work

that is why you spew so much hate.

your a rat trapped in a cage and you know it nearly all over.

how sad for you to be AFFRAID this country will crumble if most people can go to a Doctor,

we know what the right wing solution is.

Let the market take care of it.

which means let children die because their mommy cant find a job with healthcare

Some of us expected this.

This could not be going anymore beautiful for me. Lefties never saw obummercare as the end game. They always saw it as a first step to single payer.

But as this continues, and make no mistake, it will get worse, what are the dems going to say "you should let us do more"?

No way. The dems are hurting and they know it, that is why they are trying to deflect with the Tea Party. So they will dig up ole Sandra Fuke to see of they can revive the old war on women.

I am getting low on popcorn.

Dont get to happy it will get worked out in the end, obamacare will be here when they put you in the final box.

Back