If Obama had a sister

I posted a thread about this a while ago. I wonder why Desh didn't piss and moan for months about the death of this child, burned to death with a welding torch by a thugette.

mona-nelson-and-jonathan-foster.jpg

You have NO idea how racist this is do you?

all black people look alike to you ?

all black people are to blame for what one black person does?

you people don't love your country you love racism.

fuck you and your racism

Your party is murdering its self with the sharp edge of you idiots racism and you just cant stop can you?

Was it racist when Obama said "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon"? I mean, Trayvon isn't half white so it seemed kind of odd that a half white guy would say that

Didn't Desh whine about Zimmerman and Trayvon "the child"?

How come the hideous, premeditated murder of this child doesn't seem to concern her?

Investigators say the 44-year-old woman accused of kidnapping and killing a 12-year-old Houston boy on Christmas Eve is a cold-blooded predator, and the case has left even the most veteran homicide detectives reeling.

"I was one of the detectives to interview Mona Nelson, and I can tell you that she is a cold, soulless murderer who showed an absolute lack of remorse in taking the life of Jonathan Foster," HPD Homicide Det. Michael Miller said. "There are few cases that impact homicide detectives in this manner, but this is one of them."

http://www.khou.com/news/Police-Woman-charged-in-boys-death-a-cold-soulless-murderer-112682194.html

Back