I would picket the school and shut it down!

patriot66

Banned
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-defended-colleague-that-molested-8th-grader/

If they defend this scum I would not want them anywhere near my kids, same with queers, stay away from my little boys.

I guess law suits scare people to much to what is right, what happened to right and wrong

Mich. School Votes to Keep Teachers Who Defended Colleague That Molested 8th Grader
Aug. 20, 2013 12:18pm Erica Ritz

On Monday night the West Branch-Rose City school board voted not to fire a group of teachers who spoke out against the 15- to 30-year sentence a fellow teacher, Neal Erickson, received after molesting an eighth-grade boy.
Lori Janczewski Speaks to Glenn Beck About Rose Michigan School Keeping Teachers Who Defended Pedophile

Neal Erickson was sentenced 15-30 years in prison in July. (Photo via WNEM-TV)

“We believe the letters written by the teachers may be protected under First Amendment rights and that any disciplinary action will subject us to expensive, and potentially lengthy, lawsuits,” board President Jack Money read in a statement announcing the decision.

The victim’s mother, Lori Janczewski, told Glenn Beck on the radio Tuesday that she actually could have lived with the knowledge that the teachers were still, ostensibly, caring for and educating other children had it not been for the way they defended the convicted child molester.

“They put at the bottom of their letters that there was no harm done to our son, he’s a straight‑A student,” Janczewski said. “I can’t live with that,” she said. “They had no idea. And how dare they…”

Janczewski said around the age of 13, when the molestation happened, their household became a “living hell,” and they had no idea why. But they now know that on top of the sexual abuse, Erickson threatened their son that if he “said anything,” Janczewski would lose her job.

Janczewski worked in special education at same school where Erickson worked — and worked with the teachers who wrote letters of leniency for her son’s molester — adding: “At that time my husband was unemployed, so I was the only income. That’s a lot for a 13‑year‑old to take in and handle.”

Janczewski said roughly 300 people came to the high school auditorium Monday night, where the board decided the fate of the teachers, and there are roughly 2,000 students in the district. She estimated 95% were supportive of her family, but the board still voted to keep the teachers.

She added that they didn’t want to hear what her 16-year-old daughter had to say on Monday, but one member of the school board actually sat with the Erickson family in court. Erickson’s wife — who also works at the school — has begged for mercy to not lose the father of her 6-year-old daughter.

Janczewski discussed more about the case — like how the teacher gave her son alcohol and “told him it was pop” years before the molestation, and seemed to be “grooming” him.

But one of the teachers wrote in her letter: “Neal has plead (sic) guilty for his one criminal offense but he is not a predator…This was an isolated incident. He understands the severity of his action and is sincere in his desire to make amends…”

This is a breaking news story. Updates will be added.

And again, it's not realy the issue that's important to the OP, it's that it gives him a chance to bash on gays some more.

Don't you just know, if it's not racist hate then it will be some other. Pretty obvious when he refers to gays as queers.

Good on ya OP! You're opening up more and displaying your real character. Or lack of?

And again, it's not realy the issue that's important to the OP, it's that it gives him a chance to bash on gays some more.

Don't you just know, if it's not racist hate then it will be some other. Pretty obvious when he refers to gays as queers.

Good on ya OP! You're opening up more and displaying your real character. Or lack of?

The guy molested a little kid, I would shoot him if it was my kid, he wouldn't have a chance to go to jail, and homosexual men pray on little boys all the time because they aren't man enough to admit they are deviant, and little boys present the easiest targets.

Precisely.

I got exactly this far:

...same with queers, stay away from my little boys.

Then stopped reading because it was obviously just another homophobic rant.

The guy molested a little kid, I would shoot him if it was my kid, he wouldn't have a chance to go to jail, and homosexual men pray on little boys all the time because they aren't man enough to admit they are deviant, and little boys present the easiest targets.

[Citation Needed]

This Patirot66 person seems very gay to me. When I come across someone this angry and vicious about homosexuals it almost always is because they are so afraid of who they really are deep down.

homosexuals are not any more/less of child molesters than straight men/women. That is pure nonsense.

You're probably just a catholic who pays money into the collection plate to fun them fucking little boys asses.

Nope, you don't really care, you just want to bash on gays for something to do. It'll be racism next.

Oh boy. Well, I have no dog in this hunt so I'm not saying a word to the powers that be. But, man, what is it with you guys you just can't leave that alone? It's funny how none of the women here have that problem, on either side!

You're probably just a catholic who pays money into the collection plate to fun them fucking little boys asses.

Nope, you don't really care, you just want to bash on gays for something to do. It'll be racism next.

Careful with these kinds of comments. It will get you banned.

Originally Posted by Patriot66: The guy molested a little kid, I would shoot him if it was my kid, he wouldn't have a chance to go to jail, and homosexual men pray on little boys all the time because they aren't man enough to admit they are deviant, and little boys present the easiest targets.

Homosexual men have less of a desire to "pray" on little boys than heterosexual men, *particularly* when that heterosexual man has an unhealthy and homophobic attitude towards gays, most likely due to his own abuse as a child or latent tendencies.

a pedophile is a pedophile, regardless of race, gender, or orientation. they are all the scum of the universe. to obfuscate the issue by bringing in homosexuality as the culprit demeans and belittles the victims

what are you like 14 years old?

Homosexual men have less of a desire to "pray" on little boys than heterosexual men, *particularly* when that heterosexual man has an unhealthy and homophobic attitude towards gays, most likely due to his own abuse as a child or latent tendencies.

And I am telling you that Homosexual men either were abused as little boys, or girls, or didn't have a father figure around to help raise them. Those who abuse, were abused when they were young, and it seems normal to them. In your case I would suggest Daddy abused you, or an uncle, or Brother, that is why you seek intimacy there.

This Patirot66 person seems very gay to me. When I come across someone this angry and vicious about homosexuals it almost always is because they are so afraid of who they really are deep down.

Does that mean Desh is a closeted conservative?

Surely that psychological condition doesn't just apply to being queer

And I am telling you that Homosexual men either were abused as little boys, or girls, or didn't have a father figure around to help raise them. Those who abuse, were abused when they were young, and it seems normal to them. In your case I would suggest Daddy abused you, or an uncle, or Brother, that is why you seek intimacy there.

that's an extremely large brush you're using. one that negates any credibility of your statement.

that's an extremely large brush you're using. one that negates any credibility of your statement.

I know this from watching the circumstances surrounding homosexuals, and molesters, I just wish someone would do a study on it because it is tragic and leads to a pattern of re abuse

Wow....just wow.

My brother was gay. He was neither molested as a child and had a full time father present. Consider your asinine claim shot down.

I know this from watching the circumstances surrounding homosexuals, and molesters, I just wish someone would do a study on it because it is tragic and leads to a pattern of re abuse
my guess would be that there have been studies on it and proved you wrong or you'd already be posting them

Back