I hope the violent queers get the maximum sentence

I love how he bans anyone who might debate him from his threads, I have him on ignore, so I don't engage him, but think it is hilarious that he bans those that would.

An extremely violent multiple felon punching a man in the head, whilst an accomplice is kicking him in the head whilst the victim is on the ground defenseless?

They are charged with misdemeanor assault charges?

Touching someone is a misdemeanor assault.
A sustained and potentially murderous assault with intent to murder is hardly a misdemeanor.

Guess what the prosecutors politics are?

Another with faux ignore. There is nothing to debate.
I agree.....it appears your another closet gay who's anger and fascination with homosexuality stems from your own repressed sexual nature.

It's ok.....we understand and we accept your nature.

Just out of curiosity though....I do have one question for you.

Are you a Top or a Bottom?

I agree.....it appears your another closet gay who's anger and fascination with homosexuality stems from your own repressed sexual nature.

It's ok.....we understand and we accept your nature.

Just out of curiosity though....I do have one question for you.

Are you a Top or a Bottom?

I like it when your wife is on top

I love the libtard argument that pointing out the deviancy of queers means you are a queer. Just another attempt by propagandist to try to shut down dissent.

Queers are deviant. I still think they are Gods children just like Charles Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy and teachers who rape thier students are Gods children.

They are majorly fucked up children, but children nonetheless.

I like it when your wife is on top

I love the libtard argument that pointing out the deviancy of queers means you are a queer. Just another attempt by propagandist to try to shut down dissent.

Queers are deviant. I still think they are Gods children just like Charles Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy and teachers who rape thier students are Gods children.

They are majorly fucked up children, but children nonetheless.
But it's true. Every one I've ever met who was as virulently homophobic as you yet at the same time still exhibits a morbid fascination towards gays and the gay life style has always turned out to be a repressed and closeted gay.

Now I realize I've probably hit a nerve but I just wanted to let you know we're here in support for you!

So come on.....tell us.....are you the Tom Cruise or the Brad Pitt type? :)

But it's true. Every one I've ever met who was as virulently homophobic as you yet at the same time still exhibits a morbid fascination towards gays and the gay life style has always turned out to be a repressed and closeted gay.

Now I realize I've probably hit a nerve but I just wanted to let you know we're here in support for you!

Brad Pitt isn't gay.

Again, that is the story every lefty tells trying to protect the queers. Me thinks you are projecting. I notice that you never say "Everyone I ever met who criticizes blacks is a closeted negro". Why doesn't it work that way? Or could that mean you are a closeted conservative? See how stupid your entire thesis is?

Like I said, your entire purpose is to try to shut down discussion. Won't happen with me puddin. Now, your wife thinks I look like Brad Pitt, but then I give it to her Fight Club style if you know what I mean.

Again, that is the story every lefty tells trying to protect the queers. Me thinks you are projecting. I notice that you never say "Everyone I ever met who criticizes blacks is a closeted negro". Why doesn't it work that way? Or could that mean you are a closeted conservative? See how stupid your entire thesis is?

Like I said, your entire purpose is to try to shut down discussion. Won't happen with me puddin. Now, your wife thinks I look like Brad Pitt, but then I give it to her Fight Club style if you know what I mean.
Come on ILA.....fess up....you'd really like yourself a little some of Howie wouldn't ya? :)

they should not have touched either of the men.

I was glad to see there were more people trying to pull them apart then trying to join in.

they should not have touched either of the men.

I was glad to see there were more people trying to pull them apart then trying to join in.

You are right, those queers should have left them to their business. Now people will feel justified in some gay bashing

If it were religious nut jobs attacking gay protesters in the same manner the charges would have been assault with a deadly weapon and/or attempted murder, plus the federal civil rights charges.

Equality?

Back