How many times have libs predicted the "end" of the GOP & Tea Party?

How many times have libs predicted the "end" of the GOP & Tea Party?

• Tens of thousands

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Hundreds of thousands

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Millions

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Billions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why do they want our destruction, who would they have to pay all the taxes and keep them living on welfare?

It's a very tired dimwitted meme; but Liberals do not have brains which is why they are trained monkeys parroting the same tired leftist talking points over and over again.

;)

Probably as often as the right has claimed they will have a tsunami victory with the next election.

The difference I most often notice though is how much time those on the left spend telling those on the right what they 'should' be doing to win. Granted it's nearly always self-serving, but I wouldn't ask my husband's ex for advice.

Probably as often as the right has claimed they will have a tsunami victory with the next election.

The difference I most often notice though is how much time those on the left spend telling those on the right what they 'should' be doing to win. Granted it's nearly always self-serving, but I wouldn't ask my husband's ex for advice.

I wouldn't ask for advice, but I would want to know why they divorced from her perspective.

How much time do they spend trying to get me banned?

It must really fry their ovaries that I am still here and HowAIDS is still banned

#WINNING

What is really funny and ironic is that these big bad feminazis who claim to not need a man go running to the males to protect them from big bad ILA

I guess I proved my point

Back