How many times do Dems elect crooks?

Big Money

Jefferson2.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_J._Jefferson

4.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_J._Daley

090619_hastings_cspan_425.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcee_Hastings

ya see... the issue is that democrats don't elect anyone. The people, from across the entire political spectrum elect folks. Don't like who represents you, vote for the other guy, or run for the seat yourself. Beyond that, just stfu.

ya see... the issue is that democrats don't elect anyone. The people, from across the entire political spectrum elect folks. Don't like who represents you, vote for the other guy, or run for the seat yourself. Beyond that, just stfu.

So when a liberal claims that "Republicans" elected Nixon, Bush etc., you'll be right there in their faces telling them to STFU, Meximan?

So when a liberal claims that "Republicans" elected Nixon, Bush etc., you'll be right there in their faces telling them to STFU, Meximan?

If I happen to see such a post, I will certainly comment on it. Republicans NOMINATED Nixon, Bush, et.al., but the electorate in total voted them into office. And these threads about corrupt politicians are nearly always slices of partisan fluff without any real merit. There are crooked politicians on both sides of the spectrum and there always been. TO attempt to claim some moral high ground for one party or the other vis a vis corruption is patently ridiculous.

If I happen to see such a post, I will certainly comment on it. Republicans NOMINATED Nixon, Bush, et.al., but the electorate in total voted them into office. And these threads about corrupt politicians are nearly always slices of partisan fluff without any real merit. There are crooked politicians on both sides of the spectrum and there always been. TO attempt to claim some moral high ground for one party or the other vis a vis corruption is patently ridiculous.

So we agree. Read any posts by Evince lately?

"ya see... the issue is that democrats don't elect anyone. The people, from across the entire political spectrum elect folks." ~ I'm pretty sure you don't know what a Democrat is and you certainly don't know the difference between a Democrat and a Liberal. This talk is basically childs talk.

"ya see... the issue is that democrats don't elect anyone. The people, from across the entire political spectrum elect folks." ~ I'm pretty sure you don't know what a Democrat is and you certainly don't know the difference between a Democrat and a Liberal. This talk is basically childs talk.

I am a lifelong democrat and a lifelong liberal. Do you honestly think that any one party ELECTS anyone in the US? Did you take middle school civics?

Obama was fully purchased and we all know it. How dare he submit to his top 10 donors in such a open fashion.

He wanted to make education easier, and we all know his biggest donor was college.
He wanted to be the front runner for energy, and we all know he was bought by wind energy.
He wanted to...............lets just ignore there was any drive in the gay rights theory, he was purchased by gays and look what happened.
He was purchased by military weapons contractors and bombed Libya. If you can prove Gaddafi killed his people then you can troll me but you can't and you won't. Yet you can see many brand new American guns that turned over his government.

etc

Back