Hit and Run Car Jackings in Wash. DC, NBC News will not give description of Gangstas

SJJRSJJS

Verified User
Check out how Liberal Biased NBC News talks about how cars have been Crash-jacked with witnesses in Washington DC, but they have not given a description of the Jive Turkey Gangsta Bad guys...;"Several men have been intentionally causing fender-benders in order to coax drivers out of their cars so they can be stolen, according to D.C. police".

Yet they describes the get away cars involved.....; "The offending cars in these cases have been described as a two-door gray vehicle, a black Toyota Avalon and a silver Buick".

NBC News asked for help; "If you have information about these cases, call 202-727-9099. You can also submit information by text messaging 50411".

This is typical Liberal BS, I do not know if the bad guys are Black, but I would bet they are? It seems that the mainstream media is covering up moore and moore Black criminal activitee. Let these MFers try that sheet in Texas or Arizona, OMYass.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/52996577/

Check out how Liberal Biased NBC News talks about how cars have been Crash-jacked with witnesses in Washington DC, but they have not given a description of the Jive Turkey Gangsta Bad guys...;"Several men have been intentionally causing fender-benders in order to coax drivers out of their cars so they can be stolen, according to D.C. police".

Yet they describes the get away cars involved.....; "The offending cars in these cases have been described as a two-door gray vehicle, a black Toyota Avalon and a silver Buick".

NBC News asked for help; "If you have information about these cases, call 202-727-9099. You can also submit information by text messaging 50411".

This is typical Liberal BS, I do not know if the bad guys are Black, but I would bet they are? It seems that the mainstream media is covering up moore and moore Black criminal activitee. Let these MFers try that sheet in Texas or Arizona, OMYass.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/52996577/
A partial "VAGUE" description has finally come out and "DREADLOCKS" are involved..."Kucik said descriptions of the carjackers were vague — men in their 20s, one with long dreadlocks — and he said police have recovered one of the stolen vehicles. He would not say whether detectives think that the carjackers are part of an organized ring or are taking cars for joy rides".
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...2d7a84-1bda-11e3-a628-7e6dde8f889d_story.html
The following image is not the suspect, but it just illustrates what dreadlocks are, this is for the naive amongst US, who no sabe
men-dreadlocks-hairstyle.jpg

Last edited:
man you really hate black people
No way, did you read the news articles where they had victims who were jacked, and who saw the bad guys? They asked the public for help to find the culprits without ID-ing them, come on, but they mentioned dreadlocks. Why didn't they come out and say that the suspects were Black, etc? This is just another example of the Liberal Press protecting their "constituency" because they want to be politically correct. When it comes to crime, I'm not interested in political correctness, I want descriptions of the bad guys, whatever their color. I am surprised that you did not see my point here. Maybe there are too many Black criminals doing their thing, and the Liberal controlled press are afraid of a white backlash, whatever? Unlike some on here, I can say that I have never used the "N" word in my life, and yes, my best friend in the Army was black...all true. Do you agree with me that ABC, NBC, CBS MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, Hollywood and just about every major NewsPaper like the New York Times are Liberal biased, and give US what they want US to hear? Did you ever sit down and listen to Rap Music, they use the "N" word all the time, but of course they can. Thank God for Fox News. Of course if you are a Lib, then I fully understand your concern.

Finally a newspaper that has the guts to report that the car jackers are Black thugs. Why do you bleeding heart Liberals jump all over me for reporting the truth? You will never shut me down, butt keep trying, I love the challenge, and I will "defeet" every attempt to silence me. Here is the article from an honest newspaper that calls it like it is, not some Lib controlled politically correct lie dispenser, that the dumbed downer Libs believe is the truth as only they see it. If I was in a Commie Country, I know that I would dissappear in the middle of the night, butt I ain't in one, I am in the good old USA and I'm here to stay, so live with it. Have you ever heard the expression; "Open up a can of whup ass"?........................

"The Metropolitan Police Department is looking for several suspects in connection with three carjackings and one attempted carjacking in Northeast and Southeast D.C., all using the same surprisingly effective tactic. (Seventy-five percent success rate isn't bad.)

Here's how the carjackings are going down: the suspects rear end another vehicle, and when the victim exists the vehicle to assess the damage, one of the suspects rushes into the victim's car, and both vehicles drive away.

Police describe the suspects as black males in their 20s, one with long dreadlocks.

Always watch your rear, D.C. drivers

Here are MPD's descriptions of the incidents:

•On Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at approximately 7:01 am, a two door gray vehicle rear ended the victim’s vehicle while waiting at a stop light at the intersection of Alabama Avenue and Naylor Street, SE. When the victim exited the vehicle to assess the damage, a suspect ran to the victim’s vehicle and then both vehicles drove away.
•On Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at approximately 9:47 am, an unknown vehicle rear ended the victim’s vehicle while at the intersection of Division Avenue and Eastern Avenue, NE. The victim exited the vehicle to assess the damage, she was pushed by a suspect who then entered her vehicle and then both vehicles drove away.
•On Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at approximately 10:21 am, a black Toyota Avalon rear ended the victim’s vehicle at the intersection of Fort Davis Drive and Massachusetts Avenue, SE. The victim remained in the vehicle and told the suspect she was calling the police. The suspect then fled in the black Toyota Avalon which had been taken in the carjacking earlier that same day at 9:47 am.
•On Thursday, September 12, 2013, at approximately 8:05 AM, a silver vehicle, possibly a Buick, rear ended the victim’s vehicle while at the intersection of Hartford Street and Alabama Avenue, SE. When the victim exited her vehicle to inspect the damage, the suspect exited the striking vehicle and fled in the victim’s vehicle. The driver of the suspect’s vehicle followed in his vehicle."
http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/...ng-of-insane-carjackings-hits-streets-of-d-c/

Back