His "penis had symptoms of rejection"

Big Money

A 44-year-old man in Belgium chose to end his life via euthanasia on Monday after a series of failed gender reassignment surgeries. “I was the girl no one wanted,” Nathan Verhelst told the Flemish newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws, mere hours before his death.

Verhelst, who was born female, told the paper’s reporters he grew up in an unloving family, feeling like a boy trapped in a girl’s body.

He finally started hormone therapy in 2009 and underwent several reassignment surgeries in 2012.

While doctors did not publicly share the specifics of the surgeries, Verhelst told Het Laatste Nieuws that after the procedures, he felt like a monster.

“I was ready to celebrate my new birth. But when I looked in the mirror, I was disgusted with myself,” he told the newspaper. “My penis had symptoms of rejection.”

:palm:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/05/nathan-verhelst-euthanasia-belgium_n_4046106.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

and a stupid face slapping icon was your thoughts on this mans pain.

fucking sociopath

This man didn't want to live because he had a horrible family that made him hate himself.

You promote that type of family

the man killed himself because he was treated horribly by a completely uncaring family.

When you teach children that they are worthless sometimes they believe it for life

What did you do as a child to make your family reject you?

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-10-...onal-committee

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe

right from the top of the party

my family loves me.

if you could face facts maybe yours would speak to you again

A 44-year-old man in Belgium chose to end his life via euthanasia on Monday after a series of failed gender reassignment surgeries. “I was the girl no one wanted,” Nathan Verhelst told the Flemish newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws, mere hours before his death.

Verhelst, who was born female, told the paper’s reporters he grew up in an unloving family, feeling like a boy trapped in a girl’s body.

He finally started hormone therapy in 2009 and underwent several reassignment surgeries in 2012.

While doctors did not publicly share the specifics of the surgeries, Verhelst told Het Laatste Nieuws that after the procedures, he felt like a monster.

“I was ready to celebrate my new birth. But when I looked in the mirror, I was disgusted with myself,” he told the newspaper. “My penis had symptoms of rejection.”

:palm:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/05/nathan-verhelst-euthanasia-belgium_n_4046106.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

"...penis rejection..."?
When did Desh travel to Belgium?

Back