Hillary Clinton, The Next President Of The United States.

philly rabbit

Verified User
My bold prediction.

I cannot see the republican establishment running anybody from their eastern candidate pool who can beat her. As I brought up last week, Christie is the guy the inner circle is currently pushing and polishing for the GOP nomination but no one outside the northeast will vote for him being in the primaries among republican voters alone. Rubio meanwhile is on the tea party( Whom the GOP inner circle wishes would just go away) crap list because it were the tea parties who worked diligently to get him elected to the senate then Rubio dropped the illegal amnesty bomb on them and the rest of the party's base while GOP insiders are hoping everybody forgets about it when the election season arrives.

Conservatives like Rand Paul are disliked by the inner circle and the media and any conservative women like Palin ( disliked by the Bush inner circle) will be "Palined" by the media before they even get close to the nomination.

yeah its kinda hard to win elections when the voters don't like your historically failed ideas huh.

You guys cant cheat enough to win this time

It's even harder to win elections when you're trying to copycat the other guys and you think the voters are too stupid to realize it.

When you keep telling the common man to shut up and sit down it even gets harder.

My bold prediction.

I cannot see the republican establishment running anybody from their eastern candidate pool who can beat her. As I brought up last week, Christie is the guy the inner circle is currently pushing and polishing for the GOP nomination but no one outside the northeast will vote for him being in the primaries among republican voters alone. Rubio meanwhile is on the tea party( Whom the GOP inner circle wishes would just go away) crap list because it were the tea parties who worked diligently to get him elected to the senate then Rubio dropped the illegal amnesty bomb on them and the rest of the party's base while GOP insiders are hoping everybody forgets about it when the election season arrives.

Conservatives like Rand Paul are disliked by the inner circle and the media and any conservative women like Palin ( disliked by the Bush inner circle) will be "Palined" by the media before they even get close to the nomination.

What about Jeb, liked by insiders and TEA alike.

I should run Abraham Lincoln. He's got the recognition factor and will at least keep his mouth shut! :)

Unqualified. Men can lie to her freely and she is incapable of seeing through the lies.

She believed Bill Clinton didn't have sex with Monica Lewinsky.

She believed Obama when he said the Benghazi attack was precipitated by a YouTube video.

And from the libtard perspective, she believed Bush about Iraq. lol.

She's not equipped to operate among the world's male leadership.

Unqualified. Men can lie to her freely and she is incapable of seeing through the lies.

She believed Obama when he said the Benghazi attack was precipitated by a YouTube video.

She did? My understanding is she knew all along about her husband's philandering but it was a case of 'Bill don't get caught and put us in a bad public situation' which was the case with Monica.

I don't think she believed Bill or Obama. She did get duped by Bush, and that's why I supported Obama over her in the last primary. However, many men and women alike were duped by Bush. Not many foreigners, but many, many Americans.

Are you on record as having said that being duped by Bush disqualifies you from office? 95% of Republicans are OUT!

Cawacko can't you line up with the not so swift boaters.

Haha, I can barely line myself up.

Heading down to LA this weekend for the Stanford-'SC game. I love Coach Orgeron. He's a Louisiana boy. Larose I think. How far is that from you?

My bold prediction.

Hillary for President? Why not? If it takes four more years for voters to snap out of it, then I think we can withstand 4 more years of liberal mischief. The real question is, will that happen before the Democrat Party utterly wastes this country?

Hillary for President? Why not? If it takes four more years to snap out of it, then I think we can withstand 4 more years of liberal mischief. The real question is, will that happen before the Democrat Party utterly wastes this country?
The rich keep getting richer

Back