Hey McDonalds workers want to make more money?

More money!

I personally have a four year degree in flipping hamburgers. I was 12 when I started as a fry cook.:)

More money!

I personally have a four year degree in flipping hamburgers. I was 12 when I started as a fry cook.:)

Three cheers for Spongebob!!! Hip hip Hurray! ....

I have a fry cook degree as well. One time the cooks at our school walked out and we didn't have anyone to cook for the kiddos. No problem, I'm a fry cook from way back. Flipping burgers and frying fries... Ahhhhh, the good old days. ;)

http://im41.com/archives/37451

The most expensive part of that flimsy burger from your local fast food joint isn’t what you put in your mouth; it’s the human hands that put it together. But this robotic burger-maker that preps, grills, and assembles your Royale with Cheese—automatically—may soon replace human line cooks altogether while saving the fast food industry billions.

Three cheers for Spongebob!!! Hip hip Hurray! ....

I have a fry cook degree as well. One time the cooks at our school walked out and we didn't have anyone to cook for the kiddos. No problem, I'm a fry cook from way back. Flipping burgers and frying fries... Ahhhhh, the good old days. ;)

It was my first job. My starting wage was $2.20, or $2.30something an hour.

Back