Here is what I think isgoing on guys

evince

Truthmatters
This Syrian thing has a whole other level to it.

everyone that looks deeply at the intel is seeing something that makes them change their minds and get off the partisan train.

The world is a complicated place.

There is a duel reason to hit the target in Syria.

there is a confluence of good that will come from being able to take a certain target out.

Even Blustering PooTin is backing off by saying if the right evidence is there he will back it.

There is a duel purpose target.

are you catching on?

This Syrian thing has a whole other level to it.

everyone that looks deeply at the intel is seeing something that makes them change their minds and get off the partisan train.

The world is a complicated place.

There is a duel reason to hit the target in Syria.

there is a confluence of good that will come from being able to take a certain target out.

Even Blustering PooTin is backing off by saying if the right evidence is there he will back it.

There is a duel purpose target.

are you catching on?

You make a good neocon. I bet you would be this supportive if it were a republican. Huh babe?

I think there is more reasons to hit than we are being told.

I bet this is a two birds and one stone deal

what will you say if I turn out yet again to be dead on?

there is nothing for you to be right on you retard. Even if it were proven chemical weapons were used by assad, many would still not support intervention.

I am one of those people, along with darla and BAC.

can you speculate what the other bird might be?

I don't know what the first bird is! Now there are two birds! I can tell you that one of those birds is actually a war pig who needs to be fed! In order to buy new bombs, you have to use some of the old ones. MIC keeps spinning.

we can see things being moved huh.

we are tracking the movement this second.

they cant move them without being seen

I don't know what the first bird is! Now there are two birds! I can tell you that one of those birds is actually a war pig who needs to be fed! In order to buy new bombs, you have to use some of the old ones. MIC keeps spinning.

and OBL was just a camel jockey that clintondreamed up to distract from monicagate

Back