Hello friends

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
Hello to everyone. Reading through it looks like there's a new gang of idiotic morons spewing all over the internets here, I say that in the most respectful way. Welcome to the new small government "conservatives" that love the gigantic government war machines and welcome to the big government "liberals" who don't want government in our bedrooms. Congratulations on your gigantic, titanic hypocrisy.

That being said, hello all and best wishes. G, looks like you're doing well, grind! Fist bump! Detroit! Good to see you and of course Darla! Still lookin for that date. Try not to skewer SF too badly, I know its easy but have some mercy.

Adios fools!

rock on beefy.

you need to become more active again so we can add you back on to the staff. you, me, capt, soc, and damo would be totally chilltastic.

Plus every time we add another libertarianish white male to the mod team darla has an aneurysm. it's great.

Hello to everyone. Reading through it looks like there's a new gang of idiotic morons spewing all over the internets here, I say that in the most respectful way. Welcome to the new small government "conservatives" that love the gigantic government war machines and welcome to the big government "liberals" who don't want government in our bedrooms. Congratulations on your gigantic, titanic hypocrisy.

That being said, hello all and best wishes. G, looks like you're doing well, grind! Fist bump! Detroit! Good to see you and of course Darla! Still lookin for that date. Try not to skewer SF too badly, I know its easy but have some mercy.

Adios fools!

Beefy! I never saw this. Sorry. Awesome to see you! I have been skewering SF all over the board, and between you and I, I am starting to think he likes it! He practically begs for it! :)

rock on beefy.

you need to become more active again so we can add you back on to the staff. you, me, capt, soc, and damo would be totally chilltastic.

Plus every time we add another libertarianish white male to the mod team darla has an aneurysm. it's great.

My father died of an aneurysm, literally.

Don't you feel like shit now Grind?

I would love if Beefy came back, he is hilarious.

the Beef man

dude play that song we wrote together.

I miss your videos.

You know the one about licking his stamps while he was delivering?

every once in awhile I think of that song

it was a very funny idea.

Ill have to go look for it

Adios fools!

The Diaoyu Islands are China's!

rock on beefy.

This is why you need an American-Chinese Marxist-Leninist, for cultural and ideological diversity.

How does it feel to be so ineffectual and yet so self-righteous, to sit on the sidelines, protected by the luxury of opposition, and condemn from a distance, safely out of reach of the levers of power, Beefy?

My father died of an aneurysm, literally.

Don't you feel like shit now Grind?

Hi43lA2.jpg

Adios fools!
WTF Beefy......you don't call....you don't write.....you don't visit......do you have any idea how badly Grinds feelings were hurt when you didn't show up at the bar in Tiajuana? Then you just pop in here like you never went away and expect everything to be just fine?

rock on beefy.

Sorry Grind......but please explain how any group with Damo as an integral member could be "Chilltastic"?

I've told you a million times to stop exagerating!

Back