Hello Everyone!

Thx

Thx here, the newest newbie, :)

Back in the early 80s I considered myself a moderate conservative, up until the time Ronald Reagan started us down the road of debt and ruin.

My own father was a Nixon conservative, and I can just imagine what he'd say if he saw this mounting govt debt: "Well, if you can't pay your bills I don't know what to tell you..."

Well, since then I am a liberal democrat, I know our President is going through some rocky patches, certainly he could have been more upfront about HC.

But heck, no one else would take on this issue and implement it.

I have belonged to two other political boards, one just dried up over a couple weeks and became a ghost town, the other I decided to leave at least for the most part, the spitball posting, the juvenile antics, lots of boards have the same, but I just decided to check out some other boards and see how they go.

Also, someone set a link at a conservative board and we have had an influx of rotten posters where stupidity and shallowness rule the day. We had a few good moderate GOP, but they were drowned out by new vile members.

So, glad to be here and we'll give 'er a whirl.

Thx :)

Back in the early 80s I considered myself a moderate conservative, up until the time Ronald Reagan started us down the road of debt and ruin.

My own father was a Nixon conservative, and I can just imagine what he'd say if he saw this mounting govt debt: "Well, if you can't pay your bills I don't know what to tell you..."

Well, since then I am a liberal democrat, I know our President is going through some rocky patches, certainly he could have been more upfront about HC.

I have belonged to two other political boards, one just dried up over a couple weeks and became a ghost town, the other I decided to leave at least for the most part, the spitball posting, the juvenile antics, lots of boards have the same, but I just decided to check out some other boards and see how they go.

Also, someone set a link at a conservative board and we have had an influx of rotten posters where stupidity and shallowness rule the day. We had a few good moderate GOP, but they were drowned out by new vile members.

You've stepped into a line of fire. They don't care too much for libs, up in here. If you piss one of the mods off, they may retaliate by banning you, for no good reason. They're pussies....pay them no attention. Welcome, though.

Welcome Thx...we have our share of rabid conservative trolls....and then we have Envince. Lovely lady. :)

Back