Hate-filled Rightie hunter compares critics to Nazis...gets his show cancelled.

zappasguitar

NRA Lobbyist Who Killed An Elephant And Called His Critics Nazis Gets His Show Cancelled By NBC

When NRA lobbyist Tony Makris gunned down a defenseless elephant on his hunting show, outrage ensued. And now in a stunning show of spine, NBC has cancelled Under Wild Skies because of how Mr. Makris treated his critics. In response to the outrage against him, Makris played the Hitler card to describe those who opposed his disgusting slaying of an elephant and celebration with champagne afterward.

According to Dead Spin, an NBC spokesman made the following comment:

Under Wild Skies will no longer air on NBC Sports Network due to the program’s close association with its host, whose recent comments comparing his critics to Hitler are outrageous and unacceptable. NBCSN will continue to air all of our other quality outdoor programming.

Last week, the premiere of Under Wild Skies followed Makris as he cruelly shot an elephant in the face several times to kill it. He and his fellow “hunters” posed for photographs with the dead animal and then toasted with champagne as the sun went down. The outrage over Makris’ actions was swift, and the good friend of NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre responded to the criticism in typical conservative fashion by comparing his critics to Nazis.

During an interview on an NRA talk show, Makris attempted to justify his caveman brutality. According to Raw Story, Makris said:

The short answer is because hungry people eat them and because I’m a hunter. You know, I’m not an elephant hunter. I’m a hunter. I hunt all things… And they go, ‘They’re so big and kind and gentle and smart.’ And I said, ‘Okay, let me ask you a question. Should I be able to shoot birds? Well, I guess that’s okay. Ducks? Yeah. Pigeons? Oh, they’re flying rats, okay. Rabbits? Well rabbits are cute. But yeah. Squirrels? That’s nothing but a rat with a tail — with a fuzzy tail.’ And I said, ‘Well deer eat all my mother’s roses in Long Island.’ And I go, ‘So I can shoot all of those, but not an elephant?’

Makris then called his critics “animal racists” and compared them to Hitler.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/09/30/hitler-gun-nut-nra-nbc-show/

Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg

:rofl2:

Liberal outrage amuses me so much.

Back