Hate Fail

evince

Truthmatters
the hates in the fail dudes.

The right in this country is on a steady diet of hate.

they hate facts so they choose hate in the place of facts.

Their go to idea is to HATE anything Obama does or says.

that makes them unable to chose a side of an issue on the merits and the facts.

Guess where that leads them?

to failtown.

When you ignore and demean the facts to operate on a childish emotion then you have reached hate fail.

Enjoy your special made up world so you can avoid the fact that your party has been wrong on the facts for decades and is in full HATE FAIL.

No facts just hate makes Jack a sick boy

Dear asshat; if anyone epitomizes the politics of hate, it would be you. But you're too big of a dimwit and dullard to even comprehend that most obvious fact.

Dismissed asshat.

Evince nailed it. When it looks like Obama is going to start a war they're all against war, then when Obama takes part in a peace initiative they are all of a sudden condemning him for not honouring his red line.

What's a black president to do in a nation of racists?

to failtown.

When you ignore and demean the facts to operate on a childish emotion then you have reached hate fail.

Enjoy your special made up world so you can avoid the fact that your party has been wrong on the facts for decades and is in full HATE FAIL.

Do the democrats who opposed Obama on this hate him? I know your hackery chip is programmed to only evaluate things in a R or D prism, but Obama couldn't even convince the democrat party.

Obama was never interested in peace. Nor was he ever interested in dead babies, murdered christains or moslems, or chemical weapons. He wanted war, and he was willing to push it with less validation than any other recent conflict.

Obama and thus his lackeys, were counting on stereotypical prowar right and stereotypical bleeding heart lefts; he hoped for British support like we enjoyee from Blair, French support in light of their recent ME troubles. He relied on discrimination and stereitypes, and when his charisma failed (again) he was left with no recourse but peace. And that may not be lasting as stated above.

Evince nailed it. When it looks like Obama is going to start a war they're all against war, then when Obama takes part in a peace initiative they are all of a sudden condemning him for not honouring his red line.

What's a black president to do in a nation of racists?

Neither the asshat Evince or you have a clue as to what is happening as evidenced by the absurd claim that Obama was taking us to war.

Obama never intended to back up his moronic rhetoric about redlines any more than he gave a shit what happens to the Syrian freedom fighters. He stumbled into a diplomatic morass he had no intention of acting on and then conducted foreign policy based on the verbal gaffs of the mist inept person in America, John Kerry. Two idiots making our policy give the American public little confidence on this issue.

Neither the asshat Evince or you have a clue as to what is happening as evidenced by the absurd claim that Obama was taking us to war.

Obama never intended to back up his moronic rhetoric about redlines any more than he gave a shit what happens to the Syrian freedom fighters. He stumbled into a diplomatic morass he had no intention of acting on and then conducted foreign policy based on the verbal gaffs of the mist inept person in America, John Kerry. Two idiots making our policy give the American public little confidence on this issue.

I don't see how the red line rhetoric was moronic but you could explain if you like. And I don't think that Obama ever wanted a war, so I guess we are in agreement on that.

You might say, the right has been hoodwinked and so now they are going to need to find a way out of it in order to get their war. The trouble is, the rest of the world is not onside with another US led war yet. I think it's going to require Assad using gas again and evidence for that is not going to be easy to fabricate. (and that's not saying that Assad ever did use gas)

So how much does the US care about getting it's war? I think the sentiments of the world are going to be almost impossible to enlist and so it may have to be written off as a 'fail' for a while. This could be Obama's maneuvering. Your opinion? Keeping in mind that you have already stated that he didn't want war because he wasn't serious about his red line.

There's a big US win in this too even if there isn't a war. It's all in the US's best interest that Syria doesn't continue to have it's chemical weapons which are a threat and a deterrent to Israeli aggression. So in effect, there's something accomplished if Israel doesn't see any future deterrent to war with Syria.

I think that Putin has at least made the most out of a bad situation in which the world was starting to turn in the US propagandist's favour. Now that is defused somewhat and even the UK can't be relied upon to give support for a US war.

Even though your whole argument is nothing but anti-Obama, I'm still interested in hearing it for what it's worth.

to failtown.

You say "facts" an awful lot. You should probably check the definition before using that word again.

We're in the middle of an 8 year presidency that responds to all criticism and legitimate opposition with accusations of "hate" and "racism."

Unfortunately, we're heading towards another 8 year presidency where all criticism and legitimate opposition will be responded to with tears and cries of "What difference does it make?"

Can we survive? I doubt it.

You say "facts" an awful lot. You should probably check the definition before using that word again.

We're in the middle of an 8 year presidency that responds to all criticism and legitimate opposition with accusations of "hate" and "racism."

Unfortunately, we're heading towards another 8 year presidency where all criticism and legitimate opposition will be responded to with tears and cries of "What difference does it make?"

Can we survive? I doubt it.

Most likely true unless the Republicans find some way to first discredit the tea party and then perhaps overrule their influence. They can't win if they remain divided and it's getting pretty close to the time at which they need to get their act together.

Good solid R candidates to oppose the baggers is probably the best they can do. It's essential that few baggers win election in the next one. If they do then the R party will become hopelessly mor divided and the D's will sail to victory again.

the positive side of all this is that the baggers won't give up easily and that will lead to the further destruction of America from within, due to the fact that nothing will be accomplished. LOL

Back