Happy 4th folks

leaningright

Moderate Republican
Staff member
Everyone have a happy, safe Independence Day. Got a new flag to put up here in a minute, plans for a grillin' good time later and then overseeing the boy while he shoots some fireworks after dark, then got a lot of gunpowder to power up the cannon for a couple of window shaking shots. No matter how much I might moan and groan about the goings on here, I do indeed love this country. Independence Day is one of my favorite holidays.

If you don't insist it be its best then you don't really love it.

This country has the makings to be a great leader of mankind.

To lead we have to be our best.

when the this current incarnation of the republican party is dead we can truly get back to becoming our best.

The plan to kill us in the tub by the insane fact adverse right we have today makes it much harder for this country to be its best.

If you don't insist it be its best then you don't really love it.

This country has the makings to be a great leader of mankind.

To lead we have to be our best.

when the this current incarnation of the republican party is dead we can truly get back to becoming our best.

The plan to kill us in the tub by the insane fact adverse right we have today makes it much harder for this country to be its best.

You can't stop your psychotic rantings, even in a thread dedicated to wishing everyone a good time.

GAWD YOUR LIFE MUST SUCK :palm:

I had a jump on the celebration...or should I say I celebrated a bit too much last night. Regardless. Joyeux anniversaire Amérique!!

Back