Gun permits for the blind? Iowa grants them, stirs debate?!!

signalmankenneth

Verified User
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/08/us/gun-permits-blind/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Michael-Barber-Blind-Gun-Owner-555x312.jpg

1378498218002-GAN-BLIND-GUN-PERMITS-090613-3.jpg

Ken, I know you're a retard so this will be quite a shock to you (if it even manages to penetrate the miles of skull thickness you seem to posses), but BLIND is a legal definition. It can apply to someone with 20/200 vision (such as myself). And yet here I am, not only able to read your posts, and respond to them (which is a capability that seems to elude you) but also carry daily and outshoot near everyone I've ever met. Not bad for a 'blind' guy.

Hope you read the article....
The law allows legally blind hunters accompanied by a sighted partner to use laser sighting devices, according to the National Rifle Association's Institute for Legislative Action, which said the measure "encouraged more disabled sportsmen to pursue their love of hunting."

Do you need a sighted person to go hunting? Should someone who needs someone else with them really need to own a gun?

You're that desperate to let people have guns that you'll let "really" blind people have them?

*This just in! It turns out a part of the Constitution was lost! The new document states "The right to drive a vehicle will not be infringed" *

Some would say, "We have to discuss a maturity and educational level. We can't just let anyone drive a car. Look at how many are abusing it! So many people are TERRIBLE drivers!"

Others will say, "Everyone has the right to drive cars! No one can change that! It's in the Constitution! I'll run you over in my car if you try to tell me I can't drive based on a suspicion that I'm a risky driver!"

Do you need a sighted person to go hunting? Should someone who needs someone else with them really need to own a gun?

You're that desperate to let people have guns that you'll let "really" blind people have them?

yes. blind people should be able to own guns. I would even say yes even if they had no vision at all.

*This just in! It turns out a part of the Constitution was lost! The new document states "The right to drive a vehicle will not be infringed" *

Some would say, "We have to discuss a maturity and educational level. We can't just let anyone drive a car. Look at how many are abusing it! So many people are TERRIBLE drivers!"

Others will say, "Everyone has the right to drive cars! No one can change that! It's in the Constitution! I'll run you over in my car if you try to tell me I can't drive based on a suspicion that I'm a risky driver!"

driving isn't a constitutional existential right you retard.

if a blind person was robbed in their home they could still just pray and spray and hopefully kill their assailent. At least they would have a chance. And for that, blind people should be able to own guns.

With very few exceptions, the right to bear arms shall not be infringed, it is sacred.

also hearing where someone is moving, feeling the wind moving past you, etc could help blind people locate their assailant. They should have that option.

There is no right to bear arms, it is up to the community to decide, at its full discretion, where the private ownership of weapons is permissible. Those found on violation of the laws and customs of their community are traitors, and should be punished to the harshest extent of the law. I feel no pity our sympathy for them.

I will feel no pity or sympathy for you, if you were killed on your 49th mile by a semi truck. I want your brains to paint the sidewalk.

I think that gunslingers should get killed in auto crashes and have their brains paint the ditches in Mississippi and anywhere else they might crash, sight or not. Their points of contention fall on deaf ears for me.

Petula

It says the law ALLOWS it, not requires it. And again, it specifically states LEGALLY BLIND. A LEGAL mother fucking definition. And yet even then you cannot escape your appeal to emotion.

Back