Grind: Post-Zimmermann

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
Hey, Grind, I was just wondering... Now that you have more free time not having to follow every detail of your anointed hero's trial, and as soon as you're recovered from the severe dehydration that you're no doubt suffering from all of that intense fapping...

Is there a Werewolf game forthcoming in the near future on this site?

Hey, Grind, I was just wondering... Now that you have more free time not having to follow every detail of your anointed hero's trial, and as soon as you're recovered from the severe dehydration that you're no doubt suffering from all of that intense fapping...

Maybe....

I don't know I don't think a lot of people like me right now lol

Oh shit man....I have no problem with you...hell....I don't even know you really. I just think that this horrible incident in Sanford is nothing that either side can be cock sure of.

I am just sick of defending against the same tired arguments. You think a not guilty verdict would settle it. It was a jury selected by both sides, they heard all the evidence, the State failed to meet it's burden. But people can't accept the verdict, they don't accept our laws or our justice system. They only care about the result they want.

Most analysts agreed the state had a huge problem. Then you have angela corey firing the IT guy that revealed they didn't turn over evidence, many people think zimmerman was overcharged, there has been so much media sensationalism, I am just so burned out. I really just have a lack of faith in people these days.

Don't want to turn this into another zimmerman thread though. So lets just pick up the discussion somewhere else if anyone wants to have it.

werewolf is awesome. we would love to have you play steel. new blood is always welcome :)

I am just sick of defending against the same tired arguments. You think a not guilty verdict would settle it. It was a jury selected by both sides, they heard all the evidence, the State failed to meet it's burden. But people can't accept the verdict, they don't accept our laws or our justice system. They only care about the result they want.

Most analysts agreed the state had a huge problem. Then you have angela corey firing the IT guy that revealed they didn't turn over evidence, many people think zimmerman was overcharged, there has been so much media sensationalism, I am just so burned out. I really just have a lack of faith in people these days.

Don't want to turn this into another zimmerman thread though. So lets just pick up the discussion somewhere else if anyone wants to have it.

werewolf is awesome. we would love to have you play steel. new blood is always welcome :)

Looks like your fellow mod - Billy the Bitch - has decided to not allow me to participate.
I guess he's got to keep Darla, Howard, and the rest of the liberals happy.

Oh-well :)

I laughed when I read your exclusion. As I recall, you did contribute by being the player who caused the epic Yurt meltdown. He should reconsider for history's sake.

I laughed when I read your exclusion. As I recall, you did contribute by being the player who caused the epic Yurt meltdown. He should reconsider for history's sake.

He won't reconsider; because he's got his head so far up Darla's ass, that the only time he can take a breath is when she farts. :)

everyone is getting fucking old. I remember when we were all teenagers arguing with all the idiotic adults on here. Now everyone is getting married.

Not Watermark. Here's his future:

-Graduates from college
-Joins Peace Corps
-Gets shipwrecked in the South China Sea
-Survives and washes ashore an uncharted island
-Discovers island is populated by beautiful women who believe him a demigod
-Spends the rest of his life laughing at all married people on JPP

Back