Global Travel Alert, and NEW ALERT IN PAKISTAN!

Walrus

A savvy chunk of blubber
Wow, Al Qaueda could be rising up again, god damnit. Not to mention, almost all embassies in the Arab world are now closed and this has never been done before ever since 9/11. Do you think Al Qaueda's threats are real? I'm not really sure, anything is possible. I'm nervous about this.

What do you think is the least which could happen? Also ~35 suspected members of the organization were killed by our drones within the past 2 weeks so far.

Are they on American soil? No? Then they're not our problem. Don't give a shit what they do.

For all we know though, they could play cleverly and do something in DC or NYC. I don't think any of us want Benghazi 2.0 to happen.

For all we know though, they could play cleverly and do something in DC or NYC. I don't think any of us want Benghazi 2.0 to happen.

The primary goal of Al Queda is to remove the U.S. (and the West in general) from interferring in the affairs of Muslim nations. In this, I am in agreement. We shouldn't be concerning ourselves with the affairs of any nations beyond our own. Trade with all, alliance with none is a policy that worked rather well for about 150 years.

Are we going to have to go through this again? Obama did kill him, well not in technical terms but do you have to smear anything a Democrat does?

Back