Ghosts and the paranormal.

Steelplate

Just for shits and giggles.

Where I work....On one living area, there is a woman who works in it. One night she was doing bedchecks and one of her people was wet. She was changing this person and she heard shuffling outside of the bedroom....Then a laundry cart comes through the curtain. She puts up the bedrail and walks out into the sitting area....no one was there. The other staff was on break and the folks that live in this area are all wheelchair bound and bed ridden at night....no one is capable of walking on their own, let alone pushing a cart.

All facts known there is a logical and provable explanation for this seemingly phenomenon. But, I'm certain you get your fill of shits and giggles on that ward!!!!!!!

Petula

All facts known there is a logical and provable explanation for this seemingly phenomenon. But, I'm certain you get your fill of shits and giggles on that ward!!!!!!!

Petula

I've worked in there...never had any experiences. But I haven't worked in there on night shift yet.

There are other people who have had experiences in there too. They say there is three entities that have been seen. Two "shadow people"...One of which wears a hat...and one who appears all white.

I am a musician and have a high quality digital audio recorder. I lent it to my wife, who works as an RN in those areas. She set it up and let it record for 3 1/2 hours. One of the staff asked questions on his breaks. Once at midnight and another time around 3am. My wife and I listened to part of the first session and heard two possible EVP's. That seemed to be in direct response to the question being asked.

We haven't had time to listen to the rest yet. I want the guy who was asking the questions to hear them to make sure it's not his voice.

I know it doesn't sound it, but I am a skeptic about this stuff. I believe in an afterlife, but I would have to have an irrefutable experience to make me change my mind.

Sounds more like shits than giggles.

I find it kind of interesting. Where I work is an old place...built in the late 19th century. Our population is mostly geriatric nowadays with the rare new admissions coming in from the prison system and those who lived at home, but the parents are too old to care for them or the ability to deal with tough behaviors like aggression and sell abuse. Those are the people I mostly work with.

But by and large, 90% of the population is old and are dying off slowly of old age.

Edit: anyway....over a century has passed since this place was built, and it's seen it's share of deaths.

Last edited:
I find it kind of interesting. Where I work is an old place...built in the late 19th century. Our population is mostly geriatric nowadays with the rare new admissions coming in from the prison system and those who lived at home, but the parents are too old to care for them or the ability to deal with tough behaviors like aggression and sell abuse. Those are the people I mostly work with.

But by and large, 90% of the population is old and are dying off slowly of old age.

Edit: anyway....over a century has passed since this place was built, and it's seen it's share of deaths.

I live stuff like this, I always try to watch Haunted History! Lol

Back